- Sarasota, Florida
- June 16, 2023
President / Senior Vice President
Award-winning professional with substantial experience in providing strategic/operational leadership for business growth, brand development, restructuring, M&A, and change management across consumer goods, beverage, and health/wellness sectors.
Entrepreneur leader/consultant, expert at devising marketing and sales strategies for early-stage businesses. Well-known for increasing shareholder/company value, generating revenue, and driving continuous improvement. Adept at hiring, directing, and monitoring teams to attain short/long-term goals. Highly skilled in negotiating multiple complex contracts spanning every function. Record of excellence in building and strengthening robust relationships at all levels.
Areas of Expertise· Brand Development
· Customer Acquisition
· Bootstrapping · Strategic Planning & Execution
· Sales, Marketing, & Production
· Revenue Generation · Team Leadership & Development
· P&L Management
· Complex Problem Resolution
- Increased revenue of Beer business from $3M to over $160M in five years with 15% of regional profits.
- Established 3 x craft beer brands and 2 health & wellness beverage brands from scratch and attained more world beer awards than any other brewery in history.
- Successfully consolidated large business unit for Molson Coors and saved over $1M per annum.
- Generated over $20M investment from HNW/PE and delivered listings/distribution across 8000+ stores including Walmart, Target, Publix, CVS, Meijer, and Total Wine by launching health/wellness beverage company.
- Led multiple celebrity and sports partnerships including, pop star Rita Ora for live performance at the Eiffel Tower reaching over five million people globally, Carling Nations Cup competition catapulting Carling to top 5 beer brand in Ireland, Carling premiership NI and Dublin GAA Beer partnership.
- Brought Sharps Doom Bar to Number 1 cask ale in UK from outside top 10 in Molson Coors.
- Delivered $1M savings in operational costs in Nestle per annum on Ireland business unit. Added 15% per year (+£30m) to Nestle UK business unit after leading turnaround.