- Falmouth, Maine
- May 8, 2020
Have assumed complete P&L responsibility in highly competitive consumer product-intensive beverage industry. Develops strong partnership/mentoring relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization and collaborative alliances with suppliers, distributors and brokers.
Skills and Expertise:
Develop/Lead Top Performing Teams
Sales, Pricing and Promotions Business Analytics and Metrics
Increase Market Share/Commercial Contribution
Chain and Liquor Board Presentations
Focused, Assertive, Objective Driven
Software: MS, Anaplan, Qlik, IRI, etc.
Concentration in Marketing / Finance
Double Major Economics/Politics & Government
Phi Beta Kappa
Magna Cum Laude
• Created and executed sales pricing strategies and marketing programs representing 13% of Control Region volume and 15% of commercial contribution; $1.5M price promotional budget and non-price budget of $400K.
• Devised KPI goals to ensure volumetric and brand contribution achievement by market. Prepared and conducted monthly business reviews using analytical software programs to hold broker/distributor accountable to plan.
• Projected monthly rolling forecast by SKU for three markets, managed bailment inventory forecasts, and negotiated pricing promotions with Liquor Control Commissions and wholesalers.
• Increased annual NH sales volume from 38.5K cases to 133.2K cases generating $42M in sales revenue and managed NH pricing structures and promotional calendars to maximize profitability while growing volume, which resulted in #2 regional ranking for commercial contribution per case.
• Achieved number one display location six of twelve months on NH Liquor Commission Floor Planner, resulting in number one and four profitability rankings for Moet & Chandon and Veuve Clicquot champagne.
• Recognized for top increase in Hennessy region sales volume of 77% and advancement in on/off premise distribution standards, shelf set and menu goals. Awarded Hennessy Goldmine award 2013-2018.
• Created highly successful local marketing support programs; mail in and instant redeemable coupons with food recipes, multi-brand mail-in refund and sweepstakes programs to gain floor planner positions in State Store and chain grocery segments.