- Luanda, Angola
- April 15, 2020
Senior Quality, R&D and Industrial professional with strong skills on:
- Staff leadership guided to ownership behaviour and to form autonomous team;
- Drived to continuous improvement, process control and reduce losses using analytical skills;
- Housekeeping and people safety, establishment and improvement of SOPs;
- Quality ISO systems, food safety, licenses and compliance in general;
- KPIs management for sustainable results.
- complete formation on Brewing covering all steps of the process.
- IBD certified.
Guarantee quality and top performance on a complex plant that run a complete beverage portfolio on 28
different lines. Support a team of 95 employees on decision taking and results delivery.
• Support the Quality culture in all business focusing on brand protection;
• Control the budget and reduce the losses, propose and manage strategic CAPEX;
• Management of the brewery and water/wastewater treatment industrial area;
• Make the interface from new projects with industrial area checking and blocking found risks;
• Train and guide all staff using leadership to form an autonomous team and increase the ownership;
• Identify opportunities and implement improvements all over the process;
• Stablish standards, train the operators and supervisors;
• Define targets and control results achievement with the correct KPIs;
• Control plant licenses, ISO certifications and compliance accomplishment in general;
• Improve the quality product performance on the plant and copackers based on Europe.
• Non-Quality Losses reduced on 2 Million USDs from 2017 to 2019;
• Formed national team to support key and critical routines in front and leadership positions.