- Portland, Oregon
- February 27, 2020
Managing both Broker interaction and sales relationship as well as working directly with state liquor control boards to grow sales, manage pricing and achieve goals.
• Executed launch of two new brands across 5 western states
• Managed all aspects of pricing directly with state liquor boards
• Created new sales incentives and action plans with brokers to achieve goals
Managing all aspects of both conventional 3-tier national brands (distributor management, P&L statements, Incentive and goal attainment) as well directly selling private labels to all customers from major grocery headquarters and new distributors to resorts and hotel chains in 14 states and across Canada.
• Created multiple private label brands for multiple major grocery chains, Hotel groups and distributors
• Developed and managed a team of 3 Inside Sales Managers
• Designed and expanded multiple brands thought US and Canada
Directed sales planning and development, distributor goal management, profit and loss statements, accounts payable and receivable and all other aspects of distributor management for 4 Western states.
• Launched 3 new SKU’s, all of which grew at or exceeded growth plan and trend for the nation.
• Grew portfolio 6% over two years and 11% in first half of 2016.
• Created a charity partnership with School House Supplies and YMCO that raised $15,000 for local school teachers.
• Executed chain headquarter calls with Kroger, Safeway, Zupans, Whole Foods and Market of Choice
Managed sales planning and execution, distributor budgets, profit and loss statements and annual King Estate budgets for Oregon.
• Showed 27% growth in Oregon and 46% regionally
• Executed a new brand launch and exceeded growth plan.
• Traveled nationally working 17 markets over 3 years.
• Planned and participated in multiple national sales and marketing events. WSWA, Taste Washington, Aspen Food and Wine.
Managed 250+ accounts, executed sales upwards of $1million dollars annually and balanced sales of more than 300 wineries.
• Averaged 85% attainment of monthly sales trackers. Company average was 47%
• Executed positive growth 4 of 6 years. Thru the 2008 recession