- Bloomfield, New Jersey
- May 1, 2019
Sales, operations, and marketing manager with background in communications and information technology. Experience working for both wine and spirit wholesalers and suppliers. 20 years working in retail and hospitality management environments. Strong public speaker with solid writing skills. Require little to no supervision; aggressive self-starter.
• Dean’s List: Fall 2002, Fall 2003, & Spring 2004.
• Graduated Information Technology with Honors.
Responsibilities: Manage pricing, programming, forecasting, allocations and inventory. Manage a budget of over 22k cases ($4.8M NSV) and a local operating budget of $158k. Accountable for NSV/Distributor Revenue delivery and distributor management for Allied Beverage and Opici in NJ on and off premise.
• Grew NSV +7.07% in H2 since joining company vs. -25.4% trend in H1 prior to my arrival.
• Drove Opici NJ to the #1 TRU performance in US on Project On-stellation achieving 193% of NSV and 109% BTG goals.
• Increased on premise business +4.4% POD, +20% NSV; Increased retail distribution +14.8% POD vs. LY.
Responsibilities: Managed pricing, inventory and shipments, and forecasting. Managed a budget of over 120k cases ($9MM) and a local operating budget of $3.3MM. Accountable for net sales delivery and distributor management for Southern Wine & Spirits of NY in both Metro and Upstate NY territories on and off premise. This included 2 direct reports and 3 indirect reports.
• FY18 FYTD Growth of +71% GH Mumm Grand Cordon, +66% Campo Viejo, +7.8% Sandeman.
• Grew Perrier Jouet Belle Epoque +11%, Kenwood +28.8% while achieving 100.4% of plan in FY17.
• Erased -$80,000 overspend that was inherited H2 of FY15.
Responsibilities: Managed 962k 9L case wine business for the #2 wine supplier by volume. Accountable for off premise
divisions in Metro NY and all divisions in DE within the wholesaler. Drove brand success via leadership selling against trade channels and actively supported the selling efforts of sales reps, district managers, and key account managers within the wholesaler. Updated pricing, programming and brand priorities, brand standards and best practices leading to successful execution in the market. Managed and tracked inventory levels. Managed DE AOP budget and forecasting in 2014.
• Won 2013 Overall Market of the Year for NY State. Increased overall depletions 3.9%, Cupcake 10%, Franzia 7%,
FlipFlop 29%, Trapiche 92%, and Big House 13% in Metro.
• Won Trapiche Market of the Year 2013, increasing depletions 92.3%, off-premise POD 48.9%, and on-premise
accounts sold 50.6%.
• Won 2012 On-Premise Market of the Year. Increased overall depletions 3%, Cupcake 27.4% (76.8% on-premise) to 129k cases, FlipFlop 52.6% to 35k cases, Big House 25.6%, Fisheye 11%, Almaden 5.3% in 2012.
• Piloted National Cupcake Day and Cupcake Truck Tour concept in 2012 leading to successful national marketing program in 2013 that repeated for multiple years.
• Piloted Cupcake Vineyards Maximum Impact window display installs for Metro NY in 2013 which led to regional window program for new brand, Chloe in 2014.
Responsibilities: Managed $3.75 million worth of business. Created and tracked goals, supported sales team with proper tools to achieve success. Fostered close business relationships with accounts, suppliers, and fellow employees. Trained and aided team with selling skills and techniques. Projected inventories for substantial new business and aid in developing brand programming.
• Increased case depletions for Hall Winery 91%, Willamette Valley Vineyards 66%, TGIC 25%, Rodney Strong 34%, Hope Family (Liberty School) Wines 12%, Laetitia 100% in FY 2010. Increased Brown Forman Wines 4%, Terlato 4% FYTD versus FY 2009. All were organic growth with no new accounts and resulted in an increase of over $81,000 in sales and $20,800 in gross profit versus 2009.
• Finished Fosters’ Beringer Estate FY 2010 up 4.1% in points vs. national trend of negative growth, helping contribute to obtaining Limestone Estate portfolio. Up $237,000+ in sales and 4% in points in FY 2011.
• Was the only distributor in the US to achieve 100% of W.J. Deutsch Fast Start goals 2 consecutive years.
• Proven production enticed Fosters’ Limestone Estates (July), Silverado (September), Remy Cointreau USA (October), Bennett Lane (August), and Paringa (August) portfolios to join Washington Wholesale portfolio resulting in over $317,800 in sales and over $31,000 in gross profit to the company in their short tenure.