- Ridge, NY
- January 8, 2019
An accomplished marketing & branding leader with a keen understanding of the market dynamics that impact national CPG organizations. A proven record of success in developing new products from launch, brand positioning, and revenue growth through partnerships utilizing qualitative/quantitative data and consumer insights. Expert in integrating digital and traditional verticals into a cohesive message, whether it is media, PR, retail, experiential, or partnerships. In-depth knowledge of developing campaigns that led to growth for Fortune 500 and start-up organizations. Carries exceptional customer service aptitude, people and agency management, and creative and data excellence through various awards
Six Sigma White Belt. New Media Driver’s License, Digital & Social Strategy
Study Abroad: Italy (Global Advertising) & Scotland (Global Journalism)
• Developed go-to-market national launch plan for new craft spirits brand utilizing consumer and sales data, bringing distribution to 23 states in less than 6 months
• Leveraged consumer insights to redevelop brand identity for all marketing materials BTL & ATL for General/Hispanic Market
• Created 1st branding campaign to build awareness to +25% and drove consideration for e-commerce platform sales ($200k)
• Manage P&L with a budget of $20MM and forecast volume and budget projections for 3YP.
• Established sampling program working with channel team to increase shelf space by 10% in key accounts.
• Created the Bud Light Summer Live Concert Series in Austin, TX, establishing a music presence that facilitated a 360 campaign of retail, media, experiential, and PR verticals that resulted in 7% increase in volume
• Produced the Hispanic Bud Light podcast through consumer insights that drove 5% increase in brand health.
• Grew Ziegenbock brand 53% YoY by developing 2 brand extensions and led product through innovation process.
• Led the launch of NBA Team Cans for Bud Light while leveraging contractual assets that led to 2% share gains in market
• Developed digital and content programs, driving incremental volume by connecting sales initiatives with wholesalers.
• Negotiated large-scale entertainment contracts with a sports and music focus, including with the NCAA, MLB, NFL, NBA, SXSW, ACL, and a wide range of bands and artists, executing to drive a positive ROI.
• Managed local and national agency teams for influencer, experiential, media, and brand campaigns.
• Built strategic media strategy for the launch of the NBC streaming service, yielding +300K subscriptions in the first week.
• Managed the day-to-day activities of 2 Associate Digital Planners
• Produced content through influencer management, developing a distribution strategy through programmatic and social channels that had 13% increase in engagement compared to benchmark
• Left due to offer from Anheuser Busch VP of Marketing
• Led multi-million dollar Bud Light & portfolio Hispanic digital strategy, utilizing consumer data conceived YoY savings of 33%
• Worked with clients and creative agency to produce branded content that drove 7% increase YoY in engagement
• Selected to represent agency at 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil; assisted in Anheuser Busch pitch on-site Clients: Canon, Sargento Cheese, Planet Fitness, and Husqvarna.