- Virginia Beach, Virginia
- August 25, 2020
Hello, I’m Stenia – Senior-Level Sales & Marketing Professional with 15+ years of successful B2B/B2C sales and marketing strategy, specializing in the Consumer-Packaged Goods (CPG), where I have been recognized for my expertise in:
✪ Strategic and Analytical Annual Sales Planning
✪ Account, Customer Success & Engagement Management
✪ Regional Marketing & Sales Team Management
✪ Activation, Channel Marketing & Experiential Brand Development
✪ Territorial Sales Management & Program Strategies
✪ Brand Management & Awareness Initiatives
✪ Tactical Sponsorship's & Brand Partners
As a visionary, success is more than just numbers. I am driven to maximize sales results and surpass company growth expectations by creating, empowering and leading high performance teams through profitable sales and marketing initiatives, managing key accounts and partnering with those that prove most significant to the corporate portfolio success.
Often recognized for my work in sales marketing and the accomplishments of my endeavors, I got my start managing field marketing efforts for Red Bull North America, leading the brand to soar within my territory. After many years in this role, I excelled on to operate within the Regional Management of Sales and Marketing for PromoWorks and then MKTG Inc.
Supporting business growth and account development, I moved on through my career journey, working hand-in-hand with cross-functional teams and earning my way to the top. Pre-COVID, I worked for Diageo, as an On-Premise Sales Manager, directing and collaborating on the development of both regional and national sales programs. Within this role I provided senior-level leadership to a multidisciplinary sales team of 19 members through the creation of visionary sales program, new product roll outs, strategic annual planning, account management, sponsorships, partnerships, consumer acquisition, brand management and team development.
Growing and generating market share, I regularly analyze the competitive landscape, forecasting sales trends in the development of scalable, easy-to-customize, sales programs, which would position each product to perform well above direct competition. While I possess all the qualities of a forward-thinking leader, I am also adaptable, maintaining a strong sense of humor – even under pressure. Poised and professional, I can transcend personal differences, while working to achieve a common goal. A meticulous Lean Six Sigma Green Belt manager, I work both systematically and with logic, while producing successful results.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
Journalism, Mass Communications and Marketing
On-Premise Market Sales Manager
Directed sales and marketing activations for regional sales and marketing teams and developed and managed strategic accounts for a diversified spirits portfolio. Accountable for 6K accounts and oversaw identification and management of 850 called on accounts that accounted for 80% of business. Provided senior-level leadership to multidisciplinary sales team of 19 members. Drove visionary program creations and new product roll outs, strategic annual planning, account management, sponsorships, partnerships, consumer acquisition, brand management and team development.
• Grew annual sales to over $27MM within existing accounts, exceeding previous sales goals 2% YOY with average 1% increase in annual volume. Developed and executed brand-specific tactics with local teams for top 10 brands, growing market share 10% YOY.
• Facilitated account Setup, implementation, training, and ongoing account review and modifications as needed. Grew relationship and profits of top strategic on-premise accounts accounting for 25% of market sales; established 1:1 long term market plans around key business drivers growing share YOY.
• Analyzed competitors, market sales trends and impacts leading to identification of product deepening with customers and new business opportunities; resulted in negotiation of new partnerships and 25% share growth per new account.
• Consistently analyzed sales methods and crafted strategies and tools for teams to drive success, resulting in blocking competition and driving vertical and horizontal growth. Team received divisional Golden Bar award for “Sales Team of the Year” in 2016.
• Created product branding strategies that resulted in sales team achieving best-in-class execution of media impacts, displays and goals surpassing 10% goal for placement per year.
• Created and led monthly presentations forecasting revenue and expense expectations to senior leadership and quarterly plans to local distributor and clients outlining strategies on how to achieve mission-critical sales targets.
Market Manager VA & WV
Developed sales-driven, consumer-focused experiential marketing programs and with budgets up to $800K. Supervised marketing coordinator and recruited, trained and managed over 100 promotional models. Captivated audiences via execution of promotional experiences and events and introduced audiences to products and service offerings.
• Accomplished 1K on- and off-premise events, averaging 20K consumer contacts each year, 16K sampled and purchased products from each event.
• Pioneered opening 2 untapped markets in 2 months of hire, ordered point of sale (POS) in support of events, securing and outfitting 4 warehouses, interviewing, hiring and training promotional educators.
• Created industry best practices and standard operating procedures to meet performance requirements, identified opportunities and threats to operations, while achieving improvements within strategy for advanced results.
• Managed and approved all time-off, payroll, expenses, uniform purchasing and consumer giveaway ordering assuring budgetary restrictions always met.
• Reviewed risks in process, accomplishing resolution and diminishing issues that could otherwise occur, protected organization from loss, liability and / or damage, while setting tone for a positive work environment, enhanced by integrity and trust of each team.
• Drove increased sales through off-premise customer conversions sales at an average of 28 to 31%, performing consumer education and sampling during live events; elevated on-premise sales by 35 to 40% during each activation.
Integral to territory management for CPG marketing agency. Organized marketing and sales events for various clients within retail, inspiring shoppers on path to purchase. Hired, trained and led team of 1 full time staffing coordinator, 7 part time project coordinators and over 400 contracted consultants. Focused on quality control, aggressive sales and marketing of each through in-field evaluations and individual follow-up with clientele.
• Supervised event booking of consultants at 650 stores across Virginia and West Virginia with execution rate of 98%, resulting in 70% of consumers sampled purchasing products and lifting sales average of 676% day of events.
• Converted stagnant market by building solid relations with clients and distributors, while training and grooming promotional teams.
• Established liquor sampling program in response to new client representation leading to addition of 100 monthly events and increased wages for specialized consultants.
• Elevated event execution 50%, expanding staffing capabilities through aggressive recruitment, hiring and training process, doubling branded events from previous year, and influencing decision-makers to allocate larger budgets towards bigger and better events.
Assist in driving sales through processing of orders and maintaining client relations.
• Maintain daily communication with clients to quickly and accurately process orders and provide knowledgeable information on products
• Aid in the creation and distribution of promotional announcements regarding products
• Provide support in the conceptualization and set-up of brand merchandising in key accounts
Drove Red Bull’s marketing strategies through the management of the Red Bull Wiiings Team, Student Brand Managers, and by coordinating and supporting branded events throughout the Eastern US region.
• Recruited, hired, trained, and managed a team of 10+ Wiiings Team members and 5 Student Brand Ambassadors to effectively represent the brand resulting over 150K consumers sampled
• Selected to be one of three Team Managers placed on an Event Planning Team that executed large scaled Wiiings Team sampling events along east coast. Seamlessly executed each event with 50+ team members in attendance, over a week and within budget
• Developed training curriculum that was implemented on east coast that resulted in a continuous flow of innovative ideas for sampling that improved time management
• Planned and led first US Wiiings Team Sales Drive by collaborating with sales team and distributors that targeted accounts with product voids and low sales. Resulted in over 122 accounts visited, 52 voids filled and revitalized account relationships