- Erie, Colorado
- June 25, 2020
Hello, thank you for visiting my page.
I have 20 years of hospitality experience, 4 years of leadership experience, 4 years of store management experience, 3 years of account management experience, and 2 years of event operations experience. I've had the opportunity to work with many large companies such as AB InBev, Verizon, and GE Renewable.
I love leadership and culture. So much in fact that I chose to study Organizational Leadership for my bachelor's degree. One of my greatest accomplishments with Verizon was the promotion of five individuals to next-level positions while underneath my guidance. As a sales professional, I was also successful in leading a team to achieve #1 in company KPIs on a regional level.
I love the beverage industry and I've been looking to break back in. Engaging with business owners, motivating sales persons, and communicating with customers are some of my favorite activities. I am also dependable, consistent, and honest. I'm highly-skilled in making connections and building long-lasting relationships.
Using AE Bev Consult I can grow my network and find the next opportunity to grow my profession. Please feel free to reach out if you want to hear more!
Skilled and certified in organizational leadership studies to include change management, conflict resolution, leading teams, motivation and reward structures, and more!
Studied in the administration and execution of marketing principles and directives.
• Responsible for maintaining site labor data for cost analysis and for payroll for a team of 20 – 30 people
• Coordinates service tickets to ensure facility upkeep; manages site invoicing, accounts receivable, and accounts payable for 20+ site vendors
• Elected into GE Green Committee; focused on reducing carbon footprint; created action plan for utilizing trash compactors to reduce haul off costs and gain monetary savings with reduced CO2 emissions
• Responsible for reducing site costs by approximately $2,500 by negotiating lowered rates with established vendors
• Managed production of Denver BBQ Fest at Mile High Stadium and Q in The Lou in St. Louis; estimated attendance of 20,000 people
• Responsible for coordinating event build with 10 – 15 team members including staging and branding by following a specific diagramed build map
• Assisted in managing vendor and guest relations while focusing on consumer satisfaction; catered to the needs of VIP attendees and Pit Masters to ensure 100% happiness
• Contracted to execute production of various events including Burton U.S. Open, Spring Back to Vail, Gourmet on the Gore, and Vail Snow Days; estimated attendance of 20,000 – 25,000 people
• Responsible for event build; executed staging of all areas from start to finish of each event
• Managed marketing collateral while focusing on brand placement and visibility for brand names such as Budweiser, Audi, Titos, Ketel One, Red Bull, and more
• Coached individuals to achieve both organizational and personal goals; trained, developed, and promoted five entry-level employees into leadership positions
• Achieved #1 Store in top KPIs surrounding sales and customer satisfaction at a regional level 2015/2016
• Responsible for the day-to-day management of all store operations including but not limited to on-boarding, inventory, coaching, providing feedback, merchandising, and facility maintenance
• Coordinated sales and marketing efforts in three cities: Estes Park, Loveland, & Berthoud
• Managed alcohol and beer supply in liquor stores, bars, restaurants, and convenience locations ranging from 10,000 – 15,000 cases weekly
• Responsible for product inventory, quality, and merchandising; dependent upon for collaborative approach, customer satisfaction, and self-management of daily duties and tasks
• Scheduled and conducted on and off-premise promotional tastings and giveaways
• Prepared, packed, and executed large beer events ranging 200 - 5,000 people
• Conducted tours and hosted trivia at the Boulder Beer pub