- Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
- April 16, 2020
Sales Leader who loves a challenge in developing markets and implementing sales strategies. A passion for managing and cultivating sales-oriented teams to achieve long-term revenue goals, with past proven success. Negotiation specialist with a demonstrated excellence in all facets of territory management, program implementation, account and product development, and training events initiatives. Accomplished business development leader, presenter, and negotiator with acute business acumen and a demonstrated ability to build synergy across sales and business markets.
Hotel and Catering School
• Assist the owner with establishing market presence of a startup water company based out of San Diego
• Work with the owner to set up a Distributor network for USA
• Assist with training and development of sales team
• Establish business with key account/chains
• Assist the owner in recognizing marketing and event opportunities
• Establish processes for benchmarking weekly, monthly and yearly goals
• Provide market information into package trends, competition, budget needs and areas of focus
• Managed all aspects of a startup company from deliveries, Invoicing, ordering, sales and account management
• Gained distribution with distributors UNFI for the West Coast, and US Foods Nationally.
• Activated new distribution with all six of Jimbo’s Natural Foods Grocer of San Diego
• Responsible for the hiring and development of sales team
• Provide sales forecasting, budget needs and local marketing plans to the owner
• Boosted capabilities and performances of teams serving across California, Nevada, and 10 other states, conducting regular market visits and providing strategic leadership and support.
• Developed comprehensive sales plans, contributing to the development of partnerships with various distributors across the West Coast, including Southern Glazers Wine & Spirits, Odom Distributing, Pepsi Co., and Breakthru Beverage.
• Exceeded expectations of account growth, dramatically increasing case sales from 261K to over 350k cases, representing a powerful 38% growth throughout tenure.
o Contributed to revenue gain from $4.8M to more than $6.8M, a 40% increase.
• Managed critical developmental aspects of territory growth, managing distribution while overseeing employee training initiatives, account administration, and inventory control in order to unify the expectations and output across states.
• Coordinated with colleagues, such as the Director of Sales, Vice President of Sales, and CEO, establishing key performance indicators (KPIs) for targeted objectives for sales and revenue targets.
• Implemented procedures and strategic roadmaps, prioritizing and improving the sales process while gaining new accounts while generating and achieving attainable goals.
• Performed quarterly reviews within the top five market distributors, benchmarking annual goals and making necessary adjustments based on performance tracked against case sales and revenue.