- Houston, TX
- July 26, 2019
Leverage sales, marketing, and project management expertise to grow working partnership, drive customer value creation, and achieve client goals and organizational objectives.
Multi-lingual, results-oriented sales and marketing professional with extensive experience in the beverage industry, combining cross-functional competencies in sales, analysis, sell-in and sell-thru strategies, design and marketing. Expertise includes creating brand awareness, analyzing data and implementing projects to positively impact organizational goals and client expectations. Recognized by executive management as dependable leader with ability to contribute as team player, coach and develop colleagues and interface with professionals on all levels
Managed and called on 7-Eleven as one of the three company’s strategic accounts and largest US convenience retailer. Oversaw 5 7-Eleven Zones covering multiple states and accounting for over 770K cs equivalent annual volume.
• Secured incremental 7-Eleven sales planner support +34% for core items over the course of 5 years, resulting in +12% sales growth trend.
• Sold in and launched over 11 new innovation items by ensuring recommended status in 7-Eleven, contributing over 15K incremental cases.
• Developed relationships with key 7-Eleven internal stakeholders such as Field Consultants, Market Managers, Zone Merchandisers, Vault Managers, and Beer Category Manager, driving programming, innovation launches, and display opportunities, leading to greater execution and incremental share of mind.
• Provided coaching and support to Retail Specialists by collaborating in meetings with 7-Eleven local ops, training in reporting, managing a sales rally meeting, and supporting local crew drives, leading to greater distributor accountability and retail focus.
• Conducted distributor meetings with Top 10 distributors to align on 7-Eleven core focus packages and goals. Consistently challenged distributors and Area Sales Managers by monitoring and tracking progress using weekly distribution reports, resulting in growth trends in key markets.
• Collaborated with internal stakeholders to enhance the ways of working, create Category Development reporting, develop custom text-to-win programming, and leverage local assets, creating excitement at store level.
• Led local teams and distributors in retail surveys and crew drives to drive distribution on key packages; completed between 10 to 15 crew drives annually in must-win markets, supporting innovation launches and display execution.
• Managed between 10 - 12 annual 7-Eleven Franchisee Owners Association (FOA) trade shows in key areas, showcasing key packages and programming to help influence sell-in at store level.