- FRISCO, TX
- August 13, 2020
- Sales & Business Development - Territory Development & Management
- Administrative & Fiscal Management - Strategic Planning & Market Analysis
- Process Improvement & Change Management - Personnel Management & Training
- Documentation & Compliance - Communication & Collaboration
- Marketing, Events & Promotions - Supply Chain Coordination
- Increasing degree of interpersonal, operational, and collaborative responsibilities over tenure with national and global leaders in the beverage industry, with expertise in marketing, sales, territory management, team leadership, and multi-national compliance
- SME in building strong relationships with high-value business partners and generating strong market share growth for the sale of products & services, launches & re-launches, promotions, and large-scale events
- Skilled in end-to-end product management from initial concept to launch and including label, packaging design & coordination, marketing & promotions development & rollout, and ensuring detailed compliance with all international regulatory protocol
- Adept in the development & implementation of internal process improvement initiatives, departmental SOP and the tracking and analysis of KPI’s designed to drive progress, increase productivity, and ensure growth
- Effectively communicates and collaborates with internal & external stakeholders and effectively leads, coaches, and mentors cross-functional teams
- Adept in distribution and supply chain management as well as inventory analysis, production planning, and tracking
- Rapidly resolves complex customer-facing and operational challenges through proactive decision making and consensus building
- Intrinsically motivated to produce high quality work, needing little oversight and is comfortable working remotely as well as in-house
• New Packaging – label, inside package, outer package
• Working with design team on creation
• Working with Compliance for TTB submission
• Worked with partners to relaunch brand in market
o Supplier, Distributor and Retail
• Re-positioned brand in market with lower pricing
• Forecasting with supplier to ensure product availability in market
• Tracked shipments
• Repricing/branding went from a -30% steady decline to a -12% in 2 months
• Distributors/Chains started showing positive numbers by +5%
Developed Market/Team for Spirits division
Lead on Mobile App CRM Tool Go Spot Check –
Launch new brands in US market
Delivering brand building activities in US and Canada which deliver financial, market and brand health KPI’s. Collaborating with Headquarter teams on US and Canadian Laws.
─ Created market specific programs for US market, Canadian Liquor Boards and Privatized Territories, utilizing advertising and promotional material, to drive brand awareness and volume
─ Innovation product launches – including labeling, registration, compliance by market/territory for alcoholic and non-alcoholic products
─ Managed and budgeted for 3rd Party Agencies and Social Media channels for US and Canadian markets, for sampling, advertising campaigns
─ Managed new partners onboarding
─ Collaborated internally with risk management, operations, credit & legal to meet compliance protocols
Manage and develop distributors in assigned territory, North Texas and New Mexico. Execute annual business plans and opportunities at local level to achieve depletion and distribution goals. Manage distributor’s inventories, point of sale, field marketing budgets and all promotional activities.
─ Positive growth in 2015 with 7.3% increase over 2014 – 4,000 ces
─ Continuing positive growth in 2016 with 4% increase for first quarter
─ Target lists for both on and off premise channels by distributor by brand
─ Create localized programming, by account, to drive volume sales for top selling brands to continue positive trends
─ Conduct promotion programs at the point of purchase to drive volume sales and improve product exposure
Implemented customer-specific marketing programming for multiple key customers, including Wal-Mart, Kroger, 7-11, Publix, HEB, Delhaize, and Jewel-Osco. Drove innovative commercialization, and customized strategies and communication across all national accounts. Engaged with brand teams to implement local programs for Hispanic and African American markets in Florida, Texas, California, North Carolina, Illinois, and Arizona. Led third-party agencies across marketing activities, point of sale, legal compliance, and brand education in 25 states. Managed national trade shows, budgets for shows, and all associated events.
─ Engaged multi-functional teams to evaluate ROI on POS investment, sampling activation, and shopper / consumer rate of sale.
─ Presented and launched 6 innovation projects to field teams, distributors, and accounts
─ Collaborated with brand marketing teams to ensure commercial soundness of dynamic programs that were grounded in shopper insights.
─ Created localized programming for top selling brands to continue positive trends.
Managed $3.5 million budget across portfolio, including quarterly ordering, over 4,000 on and off sampling events, 10 agency managers, special events, and media buying for 14 states. Delivered brand-building and volume-driving marketing programs, representing 5.2 million cases. Led agencies and vendors to maximize investment against key drivers including sampling, media, and point of sale. Drove thought-leading initiatives and created new ways of working for field teams.
Created and implemented media driven multicultural marketing plans in Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, and Chicago, resulting in a positive impact on sales trends which increased by up to 15%.
Negotiated and activated promotional campaigns for general and multicultural markets in sampling and media in multiple cities.
Partnered with spirits counterparts in key windows to increase visibility and sales in co-promotions for events such as Mardi Gras, Cinco De Mayo, and spring break.
Developed and implemented ways of working with 3rd party vendors, and web based communication for internal and external communication.