- Boulder, CO
- January 21, 2020
Expertise as a strategy and innovation consultant, brand management and development specialist, and thought leader in brand innovation and business strategy. MBA from Duke University and previous experience as an entrepreneur at the helm of an independent distilled spirits company managing all major business functions of the company. Currently Vice President at a boutique consulting firm specializing in the beverage industry. Competencies include:
*Management Consulting *Brand Strategy *Top Client Management *Marketing Strategy *Market Research *Project Management *Cross Functional Team Leadership *Business Strategy *Branding *Innovation
Rigorous business education conducted in multiple international locations focused on global management & leadership.
Work directly with beverage brand founders, presidents, and CEOs to provide strategic expertise from concept to shelf by developing strategies for innovative branding, viable brand and product creation, routes to market, marketing and sales, and business growth and development.
• Integrate qualitative analysis and quantitative analysis to research, produce, and prepare market research studies and actionable strategy documents that provide clients with a comprehensive understanding of the competitive landscape, a clear market entry strategy, and a tactical action plan.
• Create custom sales and marketing strategies tailored to the needs and circumstances of individual brands.
• Develop financial and business models and multi-year growth scenarios.
• Conceptualize and help build high performance teams and strategy required for successful market entry and growth.
• Lead internal cross functional teams consisting of designers, financial specialists, sales people, and all other team members needed for the success of a client’s project.
• Serve as client lead and manager for many of the company’s biggest and most important clients.
• Manage business development, lead management, and new client acquisition for strategy and planning clients.