- Anywhere, Kentucky
- March 24, 2023
An accomplished sales and marketing executive highly regarded for extensive experience increasing revenues and profits in the beverage industry. Recognized as a natural leader with in-depth knowledge of the intricacies of distribution networks, national accounts customer management, commercial strategy development, and supply chain integration. Known for developing and implementing successful strategies while striving for continuous enterprise improvement.
• Directed operations, including national accounts, eCommerce, commercial strategy, sales operations, and trade marketing with accountability for 3.2M cases worth $400M in sales.
• Built and scaled the US eCommerce team from 3 part-time employees to 15 dedicated professionals.
• Crafted a new distribution rights request for proposal (RFP) approach for the Jack Daniel’s and Coca-Cola ready-to-drink products, aligning needs with distributor capabilities.
• Enhanced transparency while improving decision-making time via an integrated business planning process.
• Quadruped eCommerce business in 3 years to outperform all other channels.
• Developed leadership communications and business strategies across the US, Mexico, and Canada representing over 24M cases with $1.7B in sales.
• Prioritized and managed key projects in sales, marketing, organizational design, and acquisitions and divestitures, driving business growth.
• Led the business transition and integration for the divesture of Southern Comfort and acquisition of BenRiach, GlenDronach, and Glenglassaugh Single Malt Whiskies.
• Developed and presented the US 2025 strategic plan, receiving approval from the Brown-Forman Board of Directors.
• Increased organizational empowerment and accountability as a key contributor in the restructure and redesign of the US commercial organization.
• Built a cross-functional team of 70 to partner with sales, brand marketing, and retail to craft an in-market sales plan.
• Drove shopper insights, category management, shopper, customer, and field marketing activation.
• Launched a successful brand champion program with an annual budget of $5M+.
• Improved processes, technology, and content, enhancing communication while streamlining efficiency.