- Chicago, IL
- February 18, 2020
A top performing marketing professional with more than 10 years of expertise in sales, account management, business development, human resources, and relationship development. Throughout my career, I have successfully increased sales revenue, brand awareness, and improved profitability through executing strategic and brand-focused promotional marketing solutions. I have succeeded in identifying market opportunities and creating merchandise campaigns for one of the largest American-owned companies in the spirits and wine industry. I take pride in myself and my work to provide excellence in all my professional endeavors and have earned a reputation from my integrity, initiative and results-driven work ethic. I welcome change and challenge as a catalyst for professional and personal growth.
As a Senior Account Director, I developed and implemented strategic initiatives designed to optimize the performance of key accounts. I utilized time management programs daily to promote effectiveness. I also trained our internal team on customer and project requirements. I am accountable for the program and inventory management of a large American-owned company in the spirits and wine business, their online web store, forecasting and planning inventory of over 1400 SKUs. I analyze and report on sales orders, shipping contracts, diversity/minority purchasing, and supplier rebates.
The following are highlights of the value I’ve brought to the company:
• Established tailored proposals, quotes, and contracts for all clients ranging from one-time print jobs to year-long rebranding of a client’s image and collateral.
• Contributed to the achievement of the company’s growth and financial targets by formulating strategies that resulted in increasing supplier rebate pool from $30K per year to over $220K per year while spending remained consistent.
• Spearheaded the negotiation of product pricing and terms with key vendors while ensuring compliance, competitiveness and the production of high-quality products.
• Streamlined operations by developing processes to increase efficiency and improve the creative merchandise process.
• Supported company initiatives on new business development with potential clients, including RFP responses. Provided input and implemented strategies to attain corporate goals.