- Tacoma, Washington
- September 1, 2020
Detail oriented, customer experience focused Senior Manager offers 8+ years’ of industry experience driving product development and retail marketing in the Food and Beverage industry. Applies metrics and industry acumen to optimize operations and strengthen networks before creating strategic marketing plans integrating internal and external stakeholder priorities. Influences growth by building relationships and designing partner-centric solutions informed by business analytics.
Studied Urban Planning at the University of Washington
Launched beer brand and 2 breweries. Created nationwide Tribal Beverage Network in partnership with key stakeholders. Lobbied state and federal government for key legal changes.
- Expanded business to largest US tribal-owned brewery by creating and directing $7M Operations program
- Reduced annual expenses $1M-1.5M by lobbying state government for dual-use amendments
- Accelerated sustainable business development through $25M facility expansion and product management
I oversaw distributor and inventory management, product research and development, and international market expansion.
- Shrunk time budget for tax and inventory management 90% via new tracking system and brewer training program
- Grew sales $850K by leveraging partnerships to expand market into 3 states and 2 Canadian provinces
- Widened profit margin 48% by streamlining operations and optimizing sales at highest margin location
Negotiated contracts for 10 and coordinated construction of 11 restaurants and 2 processing facilities across 4 Chinese provinces.
- Secured $2.5M in Design and Project Management fees via strategic network expansion
- Amplified marketability by timing visual identity refresh with Business Development team launch
- Achievement initiating and managing key relationships in food and beverage statement