- Anywhere, KY
- November 15, 2018
Accomplished leader with expertise in all facets of brand management, business development, content management, marketing strategies, and brand development of high-profile brands. Flexible and adaptable with excellent interpersonal and communication skills to foster change, incorporate innovation, and implement strategies throughout all levels of the organization. Skilled in collaborating with all members of the organization to achieve business and financial objectives. Instrumental in streamlining and improving processes, enhancing productivity, and implementing operational solutions. Technical proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides.
Areas of Expertise Include:
Strategic Planning & Analysis, Project Management, Business Development, Promotional Marketing Campaigns, Brand Management, Agency Management, Omni-Channel Marketing, Cross-functional Management and New Product Launches.
Achieved business objectives and created incremental business by translating brand plan into strategic programs and tools. Managed day-to-day marketing efforts of Jack Daniel’s Brands including conducting strategic market analysis to identify trends and target customer preferences, creating marketing programs to increase brand awareness, and ensuring strong brand presence in Omni-channel marketing across business channels.
• Created and implemented an innovative on-premise branding program using brand iconography and consumer insights to increase brand recognition, increase influence at point of purchase resulting in an additional 9% sales increase on average.
• Recognized by management for the creation and implementation of an innovative go-to-market strategy to overcome delay in delivery of tools for a new product launch resulting in being awarded one of eight national Brown-Forman Awards for exceptional performance and an optimal launch of the product.
• Conceptualized and managed development of retail displays designed for consumer stopping power in retail. Increased lift by 2.5% beyond average, creating competitive advantage that increased prime placement locations and duration.
• Led cross-functional business teams in planning, execution and analysis of business initiatives related to products, pricing, promotion, and packaging across specific channels. Provided field sales with tools and materials needed to achieve sales objectives.
• Developed strategic analysis and reporting of Omni-channel marketing, promotional campaigns and programs to optimize their performance and create business process improvements.
• Directed the branding, sourcing, categories, assortment, pricing and production of $20M+ in web-stock inventory and promotional goods.
• Executed the development of creative look and messaging needed to connect brand to charitable organization to improve activation rates and increase donations. New creative resulted in doubling of field activation in retail, PR activation, social posts and incremental placement in Walmart stores with an overall increase of 15% in donations.
• Managed long-term strategic partnerships with both Coca-Cola and the NBA. Developed a custom Jack & Coke glass promotion to drive sales, brand awareness and trial for both brands through increased drink listings and specials resulting in a 5% improvement in on-premise market share.