- Lantana, tx
- December 30, 2018
Distributor Management •Sales Strategy • Account Management • Market Positioning • Wholesale Operations • Regional Sales Direction • Forecasting Account Development • Brand Management • Team Leadership • Project Management • Client Relationship Management Market Analysis • Corporate Alignment • Budget Management • Budget Allocation
On-Premise Management • Off-Premise Management • Channel Development
• Spearhead product launches, managing $200M annual regional promotions budget. Localize national strategy to develop competitive pricing and tactics.
• Deliver high-impact projects across hundreds of brands, collaborating with revenue management and brand teams. Drive continuous improvement for pricing & market share activities.
• Own review and stakeholder approval of regional pricing requests, communicating direction and initiatives to leadership teams. Develop regionwide approaches and oversee annual price increase process.
• Leverage sales and fiscal acumen to develop plans in conjunction with Field Sales and Key Account teams to deliver Share and Revenue targets
• Mentor Field Sales team, enabling sales-focused performers to understand connection between financial processes/decisions and sales/revenue generation.
• Drove local retail execution and sales performance, leading 33 sales representatives, 7 team leads, and 3 account managers servicing 1,300 retail accounts.
• Aligned sales tactics with national strategy to maximize KPI delivery. Delivered hands-on training to shape consistent sales team approach and messaging, integrating extensive interface and best practices modeling.
• Directed sales activities to achieve strategic goals, including distribution, targeted PTCs, volume, share, and shelf space. Served as local subject matter expert for Wholesaler Excellence (AOE) program.
• Implemented quality control standards to maintain excellence across brands in compliance with regulatory guidelines. Developed sales forecasts and projections, administering budgets and approving expenses.
• Executed sales, marketing, and logistics for 4 wholesaler partners comprising largest volume district in Michigan. Negotiated retail execution strategy and processes to ensure sales and share growth.
• Served as principal liaison to Sunrise convenience stores, managing accounts and driving positive results for 18+ stores throughout 5 wholesaler markets.
• Coached wholesaler sales teams to ensure premium retail execution and identify marketplace sales opportunities. Provided project management for marketing plan execution.