- Carouge, Switzerland
- February 10, 2020
A marketing leader with broad multinational experience in managing some of the world’s most iconic brands. Founded and led startups across Spirits, SaaS, and Medtech. Demonstrated adaptability and effectiveness in mature and emerging markets with a proven ability to:
- Drive brand growth through strategy re-alignments, rigorous commercial planning, and consumer-centric brand building.
- Turned Mattel India around from the worst performing subsidiary to the highest profit in its history with core brand (Barbie, Hot Wheels, Fisher-Price) growth of 42%.
- Led JTI Malaysia from decline to growth and grew Winston from the #12 to the #3 brand in Switzerland.
- Deliver innovation that leverages external trends and brand choice drivers to provide a unique competitive advantage.
- Manage the end to end development of brands and startup businesses from concept/strategy to launch across consumer and trade channels with fully integrated digital and eCommerce platforms.
Passionate and entrepreneurial marketing leader who courageously does what it takes to deliver game changing results with the empathy and skills to foster collaborative, high-performance teams in multicultural environments.