- Flower Mound, Texas
- August 19, 2020
Experienced CPG leader with a proven track record of growing business and increasing share. Over 25 years of experience in distributor management focusing on financial delivery of AOP. Detail oriented style of managing sales who is experienced in category management, National and Regional chains, marketing and sales leadership. Strategic liaison between headquarter (Corporate) office and local division/state teams that grows organizational capabilities by identifying strategic priorities.
• Develop assigned supplier’s business across 20 RNDC states working with state EVP’s.
• KPI creation & tracking / Training / Pricing / Selling concepts / Contract Negotiations / RTM / Program creation and execution / National Accounts execution / Corporate planning / Budget & ROI planning / Financial Planning / Annual Operating Plan (AOP) / Forecasting / Channel management / Vendor Management / Team leadership / Broker Management (Control state) / Channel program development / Category Management / Nielsen & IRI analysis / Lead Supplier TTT meeting / Work with state EVP & VP level mgt. to drive supplier objectives.
• Implemented & managed a consistent sales planning process driving execution across 17 states.
• Managed National and Regional chain programming, planning and execution.
• Created, implemented and executed the National & Regional brand marketing programs.
• Managed, trained, coached, and influenced division Sales, Marketing & Finance team of 71 employees across the 17 states in division. 4.4m cases / $501m gross sales
• Drove planning & implementation of new Route to Market structures. Dedicated overlay.
• Work with executive team counterparts to drive best practices, ways of working, monthly goals, pricing, KPI’s, brand standards & sales practices.
• Developed & implemented program strategy, sales process in franchise, broker & open states.
• Executed and developed innovation process and planning to ensure both PRUSA and distributor sales teams achieve goals. (strategy & plans, goals, budgets, orders, pricing)
• Developed, implemented, trained and monitored the PRUSA CRM platform BRIEFCASE.
• Drive & monitor the implementation of company commercial strategies and the development of new strategies across the 17 states in the division.
• Created and implemented new KPI management process across the division.