- Chicago, Illinois
- February 2, 2020
Well-rounded supply-chain professional with experience in process development and documentation, hiring, new hire training, and Salesforce implementation. Fluent in French and Spanish; experienced in working with Canadian liquor boards and with LATAM and Mexican distributors and customs agencies. Seeking a new Chicago-area challenge to continue my growth and development in the beverage industry.
Double major in History and Political Science
• Led Specialty Markets team managing Canada, US Military, Used Barrel, and Single Barrel markets.
• Gathered cross-functional updates to Single Barrel Salesforce system and presented to developers.
• Led monthly continuous improvement calls with Canadian and Military teams.
• Documented processes for CS and Government Records teams to support used barrel market
• Enabled move of one headcount to team and built successful, data-driven case for a new headcount
• Interviewed and hired new team members. Created new hire training documents and audit program.
• Tracked KPI with Tableau and Salesforce dashboards. Led root cause presentations to management.
• New team members drove a 35% improvement in inquiry SLA and 50% in orders over Q4 2019
• Served on steering committee for department’s TRACC pilot
• Served as internal Supply Chain consultant for SAP ERP and Salesforce CRM and CS Environments for new business unit in Mexico, from initial development meetings through go-live in April 2018.
• Worked onsite and remotely to integrate ERP and Salesforce with DHL’s Mexico City warehouse.
• Interviewed and trained local CS team and tested scripts for orders, claims, and credits.
• Provided Salesforce and SAP ERP support in continuous improvement of used bourbon barrel sales.
• Managed NAFTA validations and 2018 implementation of CETA (Canada-EU trade agreement.)
• Analyzed 2015-2017 compliance claims and drove the purchase of new equipment on ten lines at three production sites, reducing claims by 69% in Q1/Q2 2018 vs. Q1/Q2 2017.
• Managed shipments to Canada from US, Mexico, and the EU in Salesforce and SAP ERP.
• Represented CS team during acquisition of Sipsmith Gin, including SAP integration testing.
• Onboarded Latin American accounts and continuously improved processes for ordering, regulatory, IP and sanitary registration across 13 countries. Tracked customs requirements by country.
• Supported new product extensions for LATAM markets and maintained master product clearance list.
• Eliminated customs holds and demurrage charges while managing LATAM markets during 2016-18.
• Managed Canadian, US, and Caribbean accounts in SAP ERP in English, French, and Spanish.