- Land O Lakes, FL
- March 12, 2020
Resourceful, customer-facing and bottom-line driven SENIOR CONSUMER PACKAGED GOODS ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE with 20+ years of experience in building relationships, cultivating partnerships, retaining top accounts and growing profit channels by establishing trust with key decision-makers. Persuasive, self-motivated leader and customer advocate with expertise on expanding network connections, persuasively introducing products, educating clients, implementing pricing strategies, developing territory, and revealing customer needs to deliver solutions. Dedicated negotiator adept at resolving issues, cultivating strong client relationships and leading courses of action to optimize profitability for growing CPG sales. Results-focused team player seeking to leverage background and tireless work ethic into a management role for a progressive organization in the CPG space, focusing on delivering results through collaboration and partnership. Key contributions include:
• Supervised CPG employees, delegated tasks, scheduled manpower, and monitored performance, ensuring productivity.
• Managed effectively with pragmatism through tough demanding client circumstances and with limited resources.
• Cultivated a collaborative, cohesive and productive team to delivers results on time and within budget.
• Gained a deep understanding into optimal deliverable to gain internal/external client trust and process buy-in for successful CPG delivery.
• Provided practice leadership and management direction for large-scale complex programs with a variety of deal structures involving strategy and implementation of diverse CPG technologies.
• Collaborated with stakeholders and client executives to communicate project cost/schedule management, status reporting, program governance and cross-functional solutions coordination to advance shared organizational goals.
• Manage 3 direct reports within the South East
• Responsible for daily management of all South East chain account sales for off premise. Top accounts include Publix, SE Grocers, Harris Teeter, Lowes, Bi Lo, Total Wine, ABC Liquor, Circle K, Wawa, RaceTrac, Quick Trip, and 7-11.
• Collaborate and coordinate national account pricing strategy and programming with Founders sales team and distributors to ensure category strategies are executed.
• Continuously asses target accounts and identify opportunities via market scan data (IRI/Nielsen)
• Identifying new account opportunities for distribution and volume to achieve sales goals
• Develop effective presentations that ensure Founders goals and strategies are being achieved using fact based selling techniques.
• Manage budgets to maximize dollars spent vs returns on programs and maintaining key pricing strategies