- Las Vegas, Nevada
- November 3, 2020
I have over 12 years in the beverage industry. For 8 years I worked on the distributor side for the Budweiser (and other craft and non-alcoholic brands) distributors. The majority of that time was selling and running marketing programs almost all of the major casinos on the Las Vegas Strip. For the next 4 years, I worked on the supplier/importer side with St Killian Importing. My portfolio consisted of beers and spirits from around the world and I was responsible for Nevada, Arizona, and New Mexico and all the assigned distributors.
• Ensure the successful sale, distribution and placement of the portfolio while promoting the image of the brands.
• Work directly with wholesaler senior management to promote brand(s).
• Conduct regularly scheduled work-withs with wholesaler sales staff members.
• Make sales calls on existing and potential accounts and conduct promotions at accounts.
• Responsible for a 28% increase in sales resulting in over 265,000 case equivalents.
• Generated average revenues of $1.5 million per year.
• Responsible for a team of sales and marketing managers throughout the entire Las Vegas resort corridor.
• Responsible for generating new business and new marketing programs throughout all assigned resorts.
• Responsible for generating sales in excess of 1.5 million case equivalents.
• Maintained and increased an on premise budget of over $2 million dollars.