- Miami, FL
- September 29, 2020
In my years of experience I've been fortunate to work in different industries (liquor, tobacco, perfumes, cosmetics, watches, and edibles) for both the travel retail and domestic markets. I've worked work with numerous reputable luxurious brands, as well as with a diversified group of vendors, suppliers, customers, and coworkers. I've managed accounts in NAM and LatAm as well as sell associates.
I am a driven individual with excellent work ethics; and as a goal oriented individual, I am always looking for ways to generate more business opportunities.
Minor: French Language & Culture
• Increased stores sales on key days by developing a Tiered Event Strategy for stores events.
• Organized, managed and monitored VIP Events and stores’ performances closely.
• Worked closely with the Merchandising to ensure both strategies were aligned with the brand expectations.
• Managed projects at store levels and supervised the internal store evaluation platform.
• Attended and Co-organized the Invicta Cruise.
• Partnered with mall marketing teams for brand presence and completed market visits as needed.
• Analyzed reports for forecasting and processing orders.
• Performed pricing analysis to ensure competitive RSP.
• Worked closely with the graphic team for stores’ Marketing content and handled Merchandising.
• Visited stores and ensured POS and personnel alignment to company’s guidelines.
• Ran and analyzed sales reports and performed pricing analysis.
• Managed and renewal Billboards contracts and vinyl’s production.
• Processed Liquor Bill-Back for key account, Diageo and handled marketing for all divisions.
• Responsible for contacting and initiating basic product negotiation with prospect brands.
• Maintained and ensured tobacco visuals and transparency floor plans updated and up-to-date in all stores.
• Coordinated DFA’s Annual Charity Event and annual managers meetings.
• Managed B&M Director’s meeting agenda, travel arrangements and expenses.
• Managed over 30 accounts (airports, borders, in-flights, and cruises) in NAM, SAM and CAM.
• Analyzed clients’ orders and sales to generate business opportunities.
• Handled promotional calendar and monitored promotions results.
• Communicated to clients the updated price lists and aided A/P when needed.
• Analyzed BAs performance, processed BAs salaries, commissions and gratis.
• Partnered with A/R for allocation of funds.
• Prepared Client Sheets and acted as liaison between customers, suppliers and marketing.