- Pismo Beach, California
- May 9, 2021
- Over 19 years of highly accountable sales management experience with full P&L and reporting functions.
- Expertise with account management and sales of a wide range of beer brands including MillerCoors, Constellation Brands, Lagunitas, Sierra Nevada, Pabst Blue Ribbon, Mike's Hard Lemonade, Boston Beer, Stone, Ballast Point, and a variety of high-performing craft beer & cider brands.
- Successful background establishing profitable accounts and penetrating unique channels of trade.
- Highly proficient with account coordination, information management, and client relations.
- Skilled at researching competitors, analyzing market trends, forecasting demand, and optimizing profits.
- Seasoned business manager who excels at overseeing, coordinating, and training sales teams.
- Knowledgeable candidate with Cicerone Certification and a business-focused education background.
- Provide effective leadership, training, motivation, and supervision to assigned sales personnel.
- Manage team of 5 sales reps, setting goals, tracking distribution, payroll & incentives
- Exceed goals for sales, displays, shelf position, and pricing.
- Direct sales and merchandising efforts ensuring results are consistent with company goals and objectives.
- Establish objectives; support and train account managers.
- Work with sales managers to resolve customer problems and enhance competitive activity in the market.
- Directed, trained, and evaluated a team of five sales executives’; instituted goal setting and incentive tracking.
- Managed on-premise and off-premise beer sales programs.
- Led, teams of sales representatives, draft technicians, and merchandisers for on-premise/off-premise sales.
- Conducted hiring, training, and on-going development for merchandising, sales, and marketing staff.
- Implemented on-boarding and internal training programs to ensure consistent quality staff performance.
- Created and executed strategic plans, provided effective leadership, and designed development programs.
- Increased revenue, developed new brands, supported product lines, and continually drove revenue growth.
- Developed and documented sales and volume forecasts; surpassed sales goals on a year-over-year basis.
- Set supplier business plans and ensured representatives met and exceeded sales goals for 50+ breweries.
- Determined annual ordering for specialty craft beers and seasonal offerings; managed beer allocations.
- Planned and implemented “American Craft Beer Week,” a Central Coast promotional effort that increases in attendance and momentum every year with 150+ events, features, tap-takeovers, and beer dinners.
- Collaborated with chefs to orchestrate 50+ “beer dinners” on the Central Coast with multiple craft breweries. - Led sales teams to attain more than 57% growth in sales dollars and gross profit over the last 10 years.