- Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
- September 16, 2020
I have over two decades of sales and sales management experiences and success - all in the CPG Industry, nearly equally split between the off-premise and on-premise sectors, which has included developing, growing and managing business, salespeople and sales partners (brokers, importers, distributors and direct customers). These experiences have included establishing business in new markets, setting up, developing and managing a sales team, and nurturing and developing relationships and business with important chain and independent final customers. Much of my career has been spent working or doing consulting assignments for small, high growth companies in the food and beverage industry. For the past 20 years, I have been working in the drinks industry, for a leading cocktail mix company and also a leading spirit (rum) company.
Highlights of my experiences and skills include:
- Strategic Planning, Execution and Implementation
- Business Development (New markets, new customers, introducing new categories to markets, additional business with current customers)
- Developing, Training, Coaching, Managing and Evaluating Employees and Sales Partners.
- Solution Selling
- Developing, executing and monitoring sales and marketing plans
- Training and Education
- Project Management
- Relationship Building and Networking
- Excellent Presentation and Communication Skills