- Hanover, Maryland
- November 20, 2018
IT Process Improvement • Network Design • Disaster Recovery • Security Policies
Cost Benefit Analysis • PCI Compliance • Project Management • Staff Leadership
Contingency Planning • CRM Tools • Risk Assessment • Operations Management
Strategic Business Drivers • Stakeholder Consensus • IT Roadmaps • IT Due Diligence
M & A Integration • Corporate Strategic Planning • Fiscal Planning • Cost Reduction
Issue Resolution • Help Desk • Project Design and Planning • End User Training
Since January 1997, JMU's College of Integrated Science and Engineering (CISE) has offered a master's degree in computer science concentrating in information security. The program was started under a grant from the National Security Agency and currently serves students from the Department of Defense, FBI, NSA, Defense Intelligence Agency and many private sector corporations. Moreover, the Center for Research in Information Systems Security Education makes its home in CISE at JMU.
Member of Executive Leadership Team responsible for the implementation of all business projects in North America as part of an multinational wine and spirits team. Included strategic planning, infrastructure design, project management, project implementation, rapid deployment, Profit & Loss, management of resources and personnel
• Enterprise Cloud Solutions: Launched Trade Marketing site, Digital Brand Center, Portal, Website and Cloud PBX resulting in a company wide reduction of 44,000 emails looking for updated documents
• Continuous Improvement: Designed and deployed CRM tool for internal sales personnel including data sharing, commercial analytics and route to market. Cloud and sales app for iPad
• Business Intelligence Tools: Refined and improved Dimensional Insight Diver, Scorecards, Dashboards, Pricing Models and Nielsen Answers to streamline data into actionable intelligence
• Business Continuity and Best Practices – Prepared business continuity plans including a California winery to be utilized in the event of natural disasters resulting in only a two day shutdown in October 2017
• Mergers and Acquisitions Due Diligence – coordinated the due diligence document requests for legal, finance, sales and marketing during the purchase of Codorniu
Established goals, budget, objectives and policies for a multinational Top 20 wine importer. Responsible for IT and Business Intelligence Departments, systems design, engineering, implementation, training, and administration for US IT Operations, Business Intelligence and Compliance.
• Managed development and roll out of customized internal mobile applications (apps) for iPad and iPhone
• Designed and implemented company intranet, workflow and project management tools
• Project Manager for cross functional website development team to include Social Media presence
• Created and implemented tools to identify and track sales and profit growth resulting in a 15% increase
• Prepared Finance and Logistics departments for SAP (FI, SD, MM, PA) rollout
• Lead the Due Diligence and Transition Teams during the purchase of A.V. Imports, Inc.