- Los Angeles, CA
- April 9, 2020
Solution-driven professional with 20+ years of experience in operational management. Expertise includes brand development, client relationship management, marketing and strategic sales while overseeing business processes and communications. Possesses a successful track record of leading diverse teams and improving operational workflows while promoting a positive culture in work environments. Adept at cultivating sustainable relationships and driving organizational growth.
Core Competencies: Revenue Growth | Market Planning | Product Positioning | Branding | Market Research | Competitive Analysis | Inventory Forecasting | Supply Chain | Budgeting | Cost Controls | Leadership | Personnel Management | Event Management | Marketing | Sales | Hospitality | Contract Negotiation | P&L Management
• Developed the company’s annual business plan and strategic sales direction of craft beer/cider portfolio ($6M annual revenue)
• Managed 15+ sales and logistics personnel throughout daily operations to ensure maximized productivity and efficiency
• Cultivated and managed a portfolio of 5000+ client accounts in the on/off-premise sectors throughout California
• Collaborated with retail partners to exceed sales and distribution objectives year-over-year by an average of 20% – 30%
• Led market identification and executed sales programs/marketing plans with a focus on aligning with key sales accounts
• Developed relationships with domestic manufacturers to secure exclusive sales rights of 20+ brands within California
• Coordinated 20+ promotional events and festivals per year to increase brand awareness and product sales
• Researched, analyzed, and monitored demographic factors; maintained competitive products, pricing, and industry trends
• Developed strategic sales and marketing programs to build the brewery’s brand image and support annual business plan
• Managed marketing activities including website and social media management, media and consumer communication, category management initiatives, POS, marketplace tests, consumer research, and trade events
• Managed sales into on and off-premise venues while collaborating with retailer accounts to create high profile events
• Exceeded company’s growth goals within the California market by 35%
• Negotiated corporate promotion, sponsorship, entertainment, marketing, vendor, license and affiliate distribution agreements for the official Television and Interactive Wagering partner of the National Thoroughbred Racing Association (NTRA)
• Managed trade events and product promotions including sweepstakes, contests, and premiums
• Prepared contest rules and ensured legal compliance with FTC regulations
• Partnered with resort properties, in-house team, and agencies to create marketing collateral material and promotional programs for Conrad®, Doubletree®, Hilton®, Hilton Garden Inn® and Waldorf Astoria® and the Hilton Honors® customer loyalty programs
• Managed program processes to ensure materials and programs were reviewed, approved and executed
• Collaborated with in-house team and external advertising/public relations agencies to develop and execute brand marketing plans
• Managed consumer product promotions including sweepstakes, contests, and premiums
• Reviewed, edited, and approved packaging and advertising materials
• Notable Brands: Hot Wheels®, Matchbox®, Tyco RC®, Barbie®, and Polly Pocket®
• Managed sales efforts and client relationships with major television networks and syndication affiliates during license agreement negotiations for MGM’s film and television library products (deals ranged from $50K - $5M+)
• Conducted financial forecasting for network packages to present findings to management and drive business growth
• Provided detailed financial reports of sales efforts and revenue generated from sales to ensure accuracy
• Controlled product lifecycle and rights management sequences for the world’s largest studio film library
• Responsible for the review and approval of Columbia Pictures theatrical marketing materials; including bonus materials, creative print materials, consumer offers, promotions, publicity copy, press releases, TV spots, trailers and online marketing.
• Negotiated, drafted and administered stock photo, clip, key art and music license agreements with outside vendors and licensees.
• Interfaced with creative advertising executives, print and A/V production, contract administration and talent to convey Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA), guild and contractual obligations pertaining to each film’s marketing campaign.
• Arbitrated with the MPAA to negotiate solutions for disapproved advertising materials.