VP of Supplier Finance will lead a cross functional team tied to Supplier Business Development team, State Finance Teams, and Corporate Finance. Responsibility includes reporting Suppliers P&Ls for the top 50 suppliers, as well as oversees a team that manages supplier Investments, supplier contract administration, supplier revenue, and supports national, local, and supplier pricing strategies. The role will also supervise financial and analytical team for executive level support.
• Execute Supplier P& L statements monthly.
• Ensures of governance and policy is met by all state financial teams
• Assists in use sales forecasting or strategic planning.
• Identify and communicate opportunities for incremental supplier brand performance and support.
• Manage team resources and ensure amplification of supplier profitability
• Contribute to deliver fiscal year profit point target.
• Provide critical market knowledge regarding pricing, volume, and mix opportunities by market.
• Direct the hiring, training, or performance evaluations of Supplier Finance staff and oversee their daily activities.
• Analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
• Support financial planning and forecasting of investment funding.
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics, or another business-related field of study preferred; or two or more years’ related experience in the wholesale beverage alcohol industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Master’s degree or CPA preferred. registrations. Travel requirements could be up to 50%.