The State Sales Finance Analyst role supports the field-based Sales Finance function by providing analysis of the business results as compared to contractual obligations and building and maintaining supplier relationships by performing the following duties.
• Assists with key analysis work of the supplier accounts receivable. Conducts ROI analysis of sales programs, gross profit analysis and fund analysis. Also assists with data quality, costing, federal compliance and supply chain management, as needed.
• Compile and provide variance analysis and business insight on business performance.
• Maintains, validates and distributes all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure program effectiveness.
• Creates, maintains, validates and distributes key periodic reports package including: Dashboards, Daily Top Line, Master Planning and Daily Financials.
• Anticipates problems and develops solutions and plans. Troubleshoots financial issues for solutions with line management.
• Ensures financial compliance of supplier contracts and ensure proper bill-back percentages for supplier incentives.
Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or university preferred; four or more years related analyst experience, preferably three or more years in an accounting or financial, accounting, economics business environment with an alcoholic beverage wholesaler or supplier and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors
• Ability to travel up to 10% time
• Ability to regularly operate a motor vehicle
• Current state driver’s license We are an Equal Opportunity employer.