JOIN THE WATERBIRD TEAM! We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our
fast-growing team! Founded in 2019, Waterbird Spirits is The Better-For-You Canned Cocktail
Made with Real, Premium Distilled Spirits! Waterbird is rapidly growing with the best
wholesalers and retailers in the industry!
This position will be working directly with our World Class Wholesalers to develop and grow
the Waterbird Brand in Minnesota, North Dakota and South Dakota. This position is a leadership
position that will eventually be responsible for managing the sales team within Minnesota, North
Dakota and South Dakota.
- Daily Relationship Development with World Class Beer Wholesaler at all organizational levels
in MN, ND and SD
- Develop and execute monthly planning meetings with distributors to grow distribution and
volume to plan
- Grow portfolio availability and visibility in A&B accounts by leading at retail, distributor
work-withs and managing overall distributor performance
- Make 25-30 impactful retail sales calls per week in key on and off-premise accounts
- Educate distributor on Waterbird products and brand/segment Nielsen data to fact-base sell via
general sales meetings and monthly planning meetings
- Ability to develop and track effective sales incentives based on key company initiatives
- Schedule and execute samplings, promotions and special events to drive drinker trial and
- Collaborate with distributors to proactively manage inventory levels to achieve depletion goals
and avoid out of stocks at wholesale and retail.
- Manage budgets to drive volume and visibility with ROI
- Must be Available to Work Weeknights and Weekends as Required
-50% Travel required within territory and for company events
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS
- High attention to detail and follow up, coachable and willing to learn
- Passion for customer service (To the customer, our wholesalers, and retailers)
- 3+ years in beverage industry (alc beverage distributor management experience preferred
but not required)
- Currently living in the State of Minnesota
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Prior experience with VIP/Karma reporting
- Reliable car, valid driver’s license, clean driving record
- Compensation will be highly competitive including base salary and performance-based
bonuses and fun, competitive internal incentives!
- Benefits: medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance included for Waterbird
- Reimbursements: All business travel expenses reimbursed, $400/Month car reimbursement
in addition to mileage reimbursement, and monthly internet reimbursement
APPLICATION: Send your resume to email@example.com!