About the TWE
Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) is one of the world's largest wine companies, listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). The Company has a rich heritage and a portfolio of some of the most recognized and awarded wine brands in the world, including Penfolds, Pepperjack, Wynns, Beaulieu Vineyard, Beringer, Wolf Blass, 19 Crimes, Matua, Chateau St Jean, Sterling Vineyards, Gabbiano, Lindeman's and Rawson's Retreat. TWE is focused on portfolio premiumization and brand-led marketing, with world-class production facilities in internationally recognized wine regions. The Company sources grapes from a mix of owned, leased and third-party vineyards. Employing approximately 3,400 winemakers, viticulturists, sales, marketing, distribution and support staff across the globe, TWE's wine is sold in more than 100 countries around the world. Learn more about Treasury Wine Estates at www.tweglobal.com
The purpose of this role is twofold:
* Leads the development (and support the execution) of category strategies across dry goods categories.
* Leads the development and maintenance of a structured, positive and productive relationship with stakeholders.
* Supports the Director Procurement Americas & GM Supply Chain in annually refreshing the Vision, Mission and Strategic Objectives of the Procurement function
* Proactively contributes to a positive, energetic and enjoyable team culture
* Role models commitment to the TWE's vision, strategies and desired culture
* Leads or supports the completion of a bi-annual culture review
Development and Training
* Implements a structured, positive routine to provide performance and developmental feedback to team members
* Identifies and supports the delivery of training that seeks to uplift functional capabilities including, but not limited to:
* Business partnering;
* Category strategy development; and
* Sourcing process execution.
* Develops and implements a structured Customer Relationship Management (CRM) plan that clearly defines stakeholder engagement objectives and routines.
* The CRM should include both internal (CRM) and external (SRM) stakeholders as well as the ownership/involvement of direct reports
* Contributes to the execution of an annual net promotor survey and outcomes review
* Leads the development, in collaboration with Production stakeholders, of both short and long-term (3-5) year category strategies
* Leads and/or supports the conversion of initiatives identified in the category strategy into structured into detailed business plans that include identified value, detailed timeline and risk assessment etc.
* Where possible, a project management platform should be used (and be consistent across teams)
* Oversees the delivery of all category initiatives through a structured Project Management Office (PMO)
* Oversees the efficient and effective performance of contract management by direct reports
Supplier Performance Management
* Oversees the efficient and effective performance of supplier performance management by direct reports
* Leads the identification of category specific risks/ contractual risks (and associated controls) through the development of category strategies and communicate as appropriate
* Support the identification of process risks (and associated controls)
Process Performance and Governance
* Contributes to and support initiatives led or facilitated by the Specialist, Process Performance and Governance
* Bachelor's degree required
* 10+ years of work experience
* Experience in developing and leading high performing teams
* Superior experience in developing stakeholder relationships
* Superior project management skills
* Strong commercial and business acumen - experienced in contract negotiation and management
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
* Strong computer literacy in software applications, MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel required
* Strong organisational and time management skills with careful attention to detail
Required Education Level: