Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) is one of the world’s leading wine companies. We know that it’s the thinkers, makers, and doers who have the most impact as we continue to strive towards being recognized as the world’s most admired premium wine company. We are proud of our portfolio of brands that have tremendous heritage, rich quality, and a reputation for excellence across the globe. From the iconic luxury of Penfolds, Stags’ Leap, Beaulieu Vineyards, and Beringer, to the broad appeal of Sterling Vineyards and newer brands like 19 Crimes, we are committed to creating memorable wine experiences for our consumers.
About the Role
TWE seeks a Sr. Planning Analyst to join our Commercial Planning team. In this role, you will perform analysis for strategic commercial projects and programs, work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to inform analysis inputs, and gain buy-in for project recommendations and go-forward strategies.
- Modelling and tracking of distributor incentives. May include supporting program design, goal setting, implementation, tracking, and ROI analysis. Test and learn goal setting for evolving channels, such as eCommerce.
- Develop quarterly distribution goals that are fact-based, challenging and designed to deliver TWE’s growth objectives.
- Proactively track performance against Commercial Plan metrics to recommend if course corrections or additional programs are required.
- Lead the analysis to inform succinct and clear channel playbooks for Sales teams (e.g., On-Premise, Gourmet Grocery, Liquor).
- Work with cross-functional teams (including Brand, Insights, and Sales) to pair together historical performance, channel growth opportunities, and brand ambition to inform channel strategy. Work with Marketing Activation to bring channel strategies to life with programming.
- Use channel strategy output to inform distribution targeting.
- Support strategic projects for the Portfolio Management Review forum. Examples include annual portfolio strategy review, market opportunity gap analysis (varietals, price point, country of origin, formats), and current product repositioning. Work collaboratively with Insights, Brand, Finance, Sales Operations, and Supply.
- Support additional Commercial Strategy work as needed
- Potential projects could include portfolio impact of M&A or divestiture, financial modelling for route to market, or organizational design.
We are searching for a dynamic, business savvy professional with at least 3 years of successful experience in Strategy, Finance, or Analytics. Ideally, you come from the CPG or adult beverage industry. You are also very technically savvy with advanced proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint, and proven experience working with different database applications (e.g IRI, Nielsen). Additional key qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or related field.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to translate insights into opportunities and action.
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams, ask the appropriate questions and gain consensus in solving problems.
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills. Proactive communication skills (written/oral/presentation) required.
- Proven ability to craft and deliver compelling presentations and papers.
- Previous experience working with Sales and Marketing teams in a similar capacity.
What’s in it for you
- The opportunity to be bold and make an impact in the world of wine
- Access to the world’s most celebrated wines through our employee product allowance
- True flexibility in determining how, when, and where you work to achieve your potential
- Global opportunities across the US, Australia & New Zealand, Asia, UK/Europe
- Opportunity to build a career across multiple functions (we’re really good at doing this!)
- Structured development programs to support your health, wellbeing, and career
- “TWEforME Day” –an additional day of leave each year, for you to do you!
- Competitive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, and Vision, Paid Time Off (vacation, sick time, and holidays), 401K with company match, and much more!
We bring our whole selves, we’re courageous and we deliver together –that’s our DNA. We’re a passionate bunch who enjoy working together, like to have fun, and keep things down-to-earth. We’re brave enough and care enough to have the right conversations to get the best outcome and are famous for our can-do attitude. We’re definitely “glass half full” people and see challenges as opportunities and move with pace to achieve our goals.
If you’re ready to help us be the world’s most admired premium wine company, please apply now!
Inclusion and Diversity
Just like the wide range and variety of brands in our wine portfolio, TWE embraces diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.