We are The Boston Beer Company. We brew the best beer. We hire the best people.
We are always eager to find competitive, motivated, hardworking people who love beer and want to join our team. We work hard and we play hard. Think you have what it takes?
We are currently hiring a Senior Brand Manager for Truly Hard Seltzer in Boston, MA.
This person will be responsible for maximizing the impact of communication for Truly Hard Seltzer. This includes working cross functionally and through agency partners to create 360 communications strategies both above and below the line.
What You'll Do:
Strategy + Positioning
• Working with internal stakeholders and external partners, lead the development and championing of the Truly strategic positioning across target audiences and consumer touchpoints to ensure consistent, clear communication to drinkers
• Provide a strong creative point of view on ‘all things Truly’ as we develop a clear and compelling brand voice
• Work closely with our internal and external media team to develop effective media plans
• Develop holistic plans which encompass traditional media, PR, influencer and experiential initiatives.
• Develop strategies which reach diverse audiences in our quest to be the most inclusive brand in the bev alcohol category
Creative Development and Execution
• Identify and leverage consumer insights to develop and execute breakthrough marketing ideas + campaign executions
• Be the primary lead for cross functional partners (PR, Digital + Social, Paid Media) and agency partners in the development of creative platforms + executions
• Provide creative leadership both through personal creativity as well as the ability to draw out the best from our agency partners. Set a high bar to work with the best in class talent to take risks, push the brand, and stand out in an exploding category.
• Write creative briefs for campaign development to guide the create of all communications touchpoints across, media, social retail activation and experiential.
• Lead creative brainstorms with key partners
• Develop recommendations and gain alignment with senior management on direction for key initiatives, creative campaigns and product communication, ensuring strong buy-in with Sales as well
• Develop and manage timelines and deliverables on assigned projects. Proactively identify potential issues within a project plan and develop contingency plans to address them
• Motivate cross-functional team members to keep projects advancing as planned and keep their focus on project priorities
• Evaluate success of program and product initiatives based on analysis of costs and benefits to the organization
• Lead Bi-Weekly inspiration meetings with team; to drive creative thinking across team
What We're Looking For:
• 8-10 years’ experience in a results-oriented consumer product marketing role. Ideally in lifestyle categories such as beverages, alcohol, fashion, B2C
• Proven experience in developing creative communications strategies and consumer facing promotions.
• Experience in developing Above the Line marketing communications including online communication, advertising direction and/or promotions. Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams and agencies to project completion.
• Experience leading cross functional team and partners
• Experience developing strong creative briefs and leading the creation of integrated creative campaigns.
• Proven track record of thinking outside the box
• Demonstrated ability to gather consumer insights through quantitative and qualitative market research and translate into creative marketing initiatives
• Must have proven inter-personal and communication skills. Must be highly organized, flexible, self-motivated and able to succeed in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
Our people are our most important “ingredient.” We not only have to hire the best, but we have to reward, develop, and retain them too. We also have a variety of benefits including a competitive compensation package, extensive training programs, excellent healthcare, a discounted stock purchase plan, and a 401K program with a generous company match. Not to mention, there’s the free beer too!
Boston Beer Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to help ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veteran’s Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who wish to request accommodation in the job application process can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Primary Location: Boston Office
Actual Location: Boston, MA
Work Locations: Boston Office One Design Center Place Suite 850 Boston 02210
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Standard