Our vision is to help global wine producers save time and make amazing wine. We’re a global team of wine & tech professionals and are as passionate about our industry as our customers. Join a great team with lots of scope to learn and grow your career. You can find out more about vintrace at www.vintrace.com.
vintrace is seeking an experienced and energetic Sales Executive to identify opportunities to extend vintrace business relationships with new and existing clients. The Sales Executive is part of the Sales team and reports to the Chief Growth Officer. They will drive interest in new products by collaborating with the Marketing team on campaigns and communications. The Sales Executive will receive and track incoming leads from the website, email, and also from the the Support, Onboarding, Sales, and Services teams. In addition, they will work with Product Managers to share field feedback and input regarding product direction.
The Sales Executive will accurately and completely represent Product capabilities to customers and take customers through Demo, Discovery and Contract Close, then the Business Development Executive will collaborate with the Onboarding team to hand off the project for execution. This person will be responsible for tracking target market, number of sales leads generated, percentage of leads closed and other metrics for identified products and reporting these metrics to the executive team. Travel is expected for this position in terms of attending select industry trade shows/conferences as well as relevant onsite customer demos and implementations.
- 4+ years experience in Sales; Corporate sales experience within the wine industry or enterprise software preferred
- Commitment to customer service and customer first mentality
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal; an excellent active listener
- Problem-solving and root cause identification skills
- Demonstrated team player with a desire to work collaboratively with and through others
- Flexible, adaptable, and comfortable navigating ambiguous situations
- Possess a positive, resilient, and tenacious attitude with a propensity to persevere
- Organizational skills with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Build Brand Awareness: Communicates value and fills the sales pipeline
- Build subscriber numbers and maximize ARR/MRR in existing markets through proactive sales activities and targets
- Manage growth of new global markets for existing and new product offerings
- Lead Management: Track leads, customer notes, and progress
- Product Feedback: Provide timely and constructive feedback to Product Managers based on input from the sales cycle; Participate in Release Planning Sessions (manager lunch and learns, etc.)
- Onboarding Handoff: Collaborate with the onboarding team to ensure customer expectations about the Product and the Project are accurately set and the Onboarding team is aware of all relevant requirements and those requirements are documented
- Marketing: Collaborate with the Marketing team to create effective campaigns and materials for target Products; this may include sales sheets, email campaigns, blog posts, trade show booths, webinars, etc. Deliver webinars and UGM presentations upon request
- Metrics: Work with VP/CEO to identify key metrics; develop dashboards to report on metrics and share with internal teams through quarterly reviews
- Travel: Represent vintrace products at select trade show and customer events, and customer demos as needed. Participate in selected onboarding activities as part of cross training and process development
- Customer Relationship Management: Follow up with Customer Stakeholders for each deal to confirm that expectations were met and the project was successfully completed. Update the Onboarding team when customers change tiers or add new functionality--the goal is to ensure smooth upgrades in the future
This role will receive a competitive salary + commission + benefits. The salary for US-based employees located in the below markets may expect offers in the below ranges for this role.
Hiring Range: $75,000 - $100,000 annually plus commission
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation, including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed above based on these considerations.
If you don’t meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. No job description is perfect, and we might find an even more suitable opportunity that matches your skills and experience.