A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors Beverage Company is to unite people to celebrate all of life’s moments. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Regional Sales Manager of Non-Alcoholic portfolio working in our Central Sales Region (Dallas) you will be part of the Non-Alcohol team and part of the broader Emerging Growth team. This role is responsible for Molson Coors non-alcohol portfolio performance in the region (distribution, volume, and velocity,) and working with the MC distributor network in the territory to sell all aspects of our non-alcohol brands.
This position reports to the Senior Sales Manager, Non-Alcohol Portfolio and will work with a variety of distributor partners, regional Molson Coors teams, Molson Coors Marketing teams, and a variety of other internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure robust non-alcohol annual sales plans for the region and full support of our distributors for its flawless execution; provide selling stories, tools, and support with retailer sell in
- Lead non-alcohol regional chain sales efforts in the Central (large and small formats) in coordination with the Senior Sales Manager
- Assist Molson Coors Distributor Development Team, Regional VPs, and General Managers in developing non-alcohol commercial capabilities of our regional teams and Molson Coors Distributors
- Ensure alignment on non-alcohol annual goals, plans, and execution between RVP, GMs, and Regional Molson Coors Distributors
- Collaborate with Consumer Marketing, Shopper Marketing, and National Key Accounts Team to strengthen brand presence and velocity on regional and national retailers
- Work with Distribution Agreement Partners, Portfolio Incubation Team, Regional Molson Coors Teams, and Molson Coors Distributor Development Team to drive non-alcohol portfolio distribution footprint and volume
- You have a Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree preferred
- You have 10+ years of previous progressive sales and marketing experience; preferred experience in non-alcoholic beverages
- You have prior experience managing distributors and calling on chain accounts; preferred experience developing annual and multi-year sales plans
- You have strong analytical and cross-functional team management skills and a knowledge of how chain works; preferred knowledge of Direct Store Delivery (DSD) distribution system
- You are an inspiring leader who is strong, clear, and communicates effectively
- You have the ability to influence and pressure the organization in the right way to expand and increase sales in the non-alcohol portfolio
- You serve as a visible change agent and a transformational leader
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer, we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Flexible work programs that support work life balance all year – including paid time off (holiday/vacation/sick time) and Employee Resource Groups
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health and dental benefits, 401k match, and of course, free beer
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
Job Posting Grade: 11
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.