Well established Wine Import Company seeks a Southwestern Regional Sales Manager. We develop and represent a portfolio of industry leading high quality family owned wineries and distilleries from Italy ,Spain and Argentina.
• Manage key distributor relationships in 5 states (Texas, Colorado, Utah, Oklahoma and Kansas).
• Implement and monitor sales objectives, goals, strategies and to identify revenue generating business channels.
• Influence performance of distributor sales team members through support and education in market work.
• Implement programs, pricing and sales incentives.
• Monitor all bill-backs and depletion allowances and take corrective action when needed.
• Organize and partner in conducting trade events and staff trainings
• Meet annual depletion, purchasing and performance goals.
• Must understand and have knowledge of sales, profitability and market share.
• Must be a self-starter with strong organizational skills with the ability to succeed in a highly competitive market place.
• Proven track record of successful selling within the region for at least 5 years.
• Must possess excellent communication skills with strength in both written and oral negotiations.
• Must have some knowledge of National and Regional chain buyer relationships
• Must be comfortable with public speaking and with presiding over presentations.
• Must possess the ability to eventually manage 1 to 2 district managers
• Minimum of 5 years of wine sales management experience
• Experience with distributor relationships
• Ability to work flexible hours
• Experience in selling imported fine wine.
• Have good knowledge Microsoft Office (Word, Excel , PPT) VIP and Tradepulse.
Contact: Michael Petrizzo