Business Partner with several internal business colleagues including the Director and Manager, Sales Finance (State) and the senior sales management and leadership as well as field-based sales divisions.
Additional responsibilities may be assigned.
• Track national incentives and priority programs.
• KPI management and reporting across division.
• Planning – fiscal calendar and cadence, key meetings, AOP process.
• Develop sales processes within the division: deploy best practice and sales tools sourced from corporate and other divisions.
• Operational responsibilities include management of Inventory levels, data management (provide data to supplier), and new items.
• Work with digital to implement sales tools, including Greatvines, BOX, Chatter, and Microstrategy.
• Greatvines management and tracking.
• Monthly reporting such as channel reports, dashboards, distribution, DTG, Category reports, chain scorecards, and all business review templates
• NBV Portfolio management. Provides reports and overlay support to drive sales.
• Analytical Support for digital to target promotions versus current distribution.
Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university preferred; one to two years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Alcohol Beverage Commission (ABC) License, as required by the state (i.e. TABC License – Texas). The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 30 pounds.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.