US-WA-Seattle-Starbucks Support Center
Job Summary and Mission
This job contributes to Starbucks success by expanding brand awareness and increasing sales and profits through leading strategic relationships, collaboration of internal and external teams on executing organizational strategy, negotiation, development and execution of global supply agreements, master licensing contracts, and sales and marketing initiatives with large companies and industry leaders. Models and acts in accordance with Starbucks guiding principles.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Plans, directs and communicates strategy between internal and external stakeholders. Implements key customer initiatives and business goals. Manages internal relationships required to ensure that agreements and initiatives are developed fully.
- Create and lead strategy, teams, and work across marketing, product category, finance, store development, design, technology, and operations to analyze business performance, and shape initiatives that can be implemented successfully across the system.
- Builds long-term account value with executive level relationships within key accounts. Designs and recommends sales and marketing programs. Delivers business reviews, including performance measures, revenue generation, site development, trend analysis, program and product initiatives and strategic planning.
- Manages partnerships and direct sales and development activities to achieve sales and profit goals.
- Negotiates national account agreements, including master licensing agreements. Develops proposals, delivers presentations, and gains consensus on terms of contracts.
- Provides leadership to field partners via ongoing communications, market visits, presentations and individual coaching. Directs new program implementation and national account rollouts.
- Direct B2B sales and strategic account management with key external partnerships at Fortune 500, premium/luxury brands, and/or food & beverage companies.(8 years)
- General management: application of multi-disciplinary business practices (e.g. marketing, strategy, finance, store development, operations) (8 years)
- Key account sales at executive and top management levels (5 years)
- Negotiating complex sales agreements and contracts (5 years)
- Rolling out national programs (5 years)
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently
- Ability to apply consultative skills in a business environment
- Knowledge of business planning and financial performance measures
- Knowledge of national retail, hospitality, food service management, grocery, or consumer products industry
Starbucks and its brands are an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while serving customers throughout our global communities. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal state and local ordinances. Starbucks Corporation is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at 206-318-0660 or via email at email@example.com