Requisition ID: 14083
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors Beverage Company is to Unite People to Celebrate All of Life's Moments. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re Talent Brewers - we believe in our brands and our people and we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Marketing Manager, Non-Alcohol working in Chicago, IL, you’ll be an architect building brands in our Non-Alcohol portfolio at Molson Coors, which means shaping American culture and changing the way America enjoys better-for-you non-alcoholic beverages. You’ll operate as a business owner of our pilots and regional incubations brands, effectively blending the art & science of marketing–all while having over 300 years of brand building heritage behind you.
This position reports to the Senior Director of Non-Alcohol and works closely with internal and external stakeholders (including L.A. Libations) in the creation of brand marketing from concept all the way to completion.
- As the undisputed owner of overall brand strategy, commercial execution (including DTC platforms) and positioning for your assigned brand, you will ensure strategic integrity within the Molson Coors brand portfolio as well as the category as a whole
- Not only will you satisfy annual strategic, volumetric and financial goals, you will meet, and very likely exceed, three-year brand equity targets
- You will attract, lead, manage and mentor employees in a way that ensures retention, development and superior performance
- As a strong strategic thinker, you will play a pivotal role in brand analysis work – including tracking volume, retail data and competitive insights
- You will manage, orchestrate and delegate all the elements of the brand program, including each successive component of the marketing mix
- You will ensure that the brand plan and the activities surrounding it seamlessly integrate with other cross-functional areas in the company
The Other Qualifications:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business or, better yet, an MBA.
- You have at least 5 years of related branding experience for a leading CPG organization; sales experience is a definite plus
- You operate with a general manager mindset and always approach your work as an owner of the business
- You have a proven track record when it comes to building national marketing plans that consistently deliver both short-term and long-term business results, including meeting volume, share and profit goals
- Even though you’re near the top of the totem pole, you still have a strong intellectual curiosity and an unquenchable thirst for learning
- You have an innate ability to build empathy with consumers, particularly millennials and diverse consumers
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer, we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe.
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- As a beer enthusiast, you can become a Certified Beer Cicerone through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings.
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, and health and dental plans.
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.