Searching for an experienced Craft Beer Marketing Manager to join our team and help continue to grow and support our brand. Craft beer knowledge, passion and experience is a must! If you want to be a part of this fast-growing craft brewery, please email your resume in Word format to email@example.com with “Marketing Manager” in the subject line. Include a cover letter or an email explaining your interest in this role.
Job Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
Minimum Work Experience:
- 3+ years of related marketing experience
- Works with CEO to establish goals, budgets, Branding Strategies, Category Management, on the quarterly and annual marketing plan.
- Researches new initiatives, channels, competitive activity, events and partnership opportunities.
- Background working with celebrities (preferred)
- Communication with the sales team & assist sales during distributor quarterly Business Reviews.
- Is a proactive project manager, maintains in-house tracking and project management tools for large-scale and ad hoc project execution.
- Experience creating content for Social Media, Press Releases, and other media contacts.
- Ability to attend Trade Shows.
- Experience guiding Tasting Room employees, sampling, on-site and in-store sampling event management and reporting.
- Create and establish relationships with vendors.
- Create and establish relationships with outside communications companies: radio stations, TV, print, Tradeshow and other outlets.
- Ability to have fun and stay focused on the bottom-line during program launches, promotions and events.
- Oversees the POS and promotional materials ordering to ensure proper inventories, quality, and pricing, tracks budget/expenses, and negotiates with vendors when necessary.
- Partners with TAP Room/retail operations on tools to support brewery traffic and revenue drivers.
Skills & Capabilities:
- Knowledge of the three-tier system for alcoholic beverages and key partners (retailers, distributors)
- Outstanding written and oral communication.
- Experience implementing unique integrated marketing campaigns across digital and traditional marketing channels for craft beer, consumer packaged goods or other relevant business.
- Expertise in excel and analytic tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook ad manager.
- A love of craft beer and an understanding of brewing and beer styles is strongly preferred as well as the desire to learn more.
- Highly self-motivated, thinks on feet and is both curious and disciplined.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.