About the Role:
Drive performance of the spirits portfolio, by providing oversight & strategic direction of distributor management, retail execution and team development, nationally.
• Act as a key member of the Leadership team
• Provide direction, build business plan, investor deck, sales materials, marketing, production, inventory, budgets, celebrity interaction.
• Create Distributor annual and monthly business objective planning process within distributor network.
• Ensure execution of programming and retail standards through Excellent Outlet Execution.
• Lead financial management including oversight of pricing, inventory, budget, invoicing, and expenses.
• Challenge and hold distributors accountable for market opportunities.
• Sales and other functions to ensure alignment and gain support of local marketing efforts.
• Manage Key Stakeholder Relationships.
• Experience managing distributors and brokers.
• Travel approximately 50% of time nationally, along with some international travel.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• People Leadership experience
• Minimum of 8-10 years of relevant experience
• Proven track record of managing at the Director Level, with oversight over of a Commercial Business Unit
• Experience managing within retail and/or three-tier distribution environment
• Financial & Business Acumen in the areas of data analysis, reporting, and market knowledge
• Passion for winning/Drive for Success
• Aspirations for upward career mobility
• Sales Team Leadership
• Strategic Business Planning & Development
• Sales Excellence: Understanding Distributor Dynamics, Selling & Negotiation Skills, Sales Performance Management
• Business Performance Management
• Must have a valid driver’s license
Must live in a major market (S CA, TX, FL, NY) and near an airport.
Apply on-line and send your resume in Word format to: email@example.com