Working for Pernod Ricard USA means creating great company every day. It means working for the co-leader in the global wines and spirits industry – and collaborating with passionate people on successful premium brands in an entrepreneurial way.
Our people are at the core of our success. Everyone adds a vital ingredient to our mix, bringing a personal touch and individual qualities that make Pernod Ricard even better. We work together with a shared commitment to our values:
- Entrepreneurial Spirit;
- Mutual trust;
- A strong sense of ethics; and
- A relentless commitment to growth
Pernod Ricard USA rewards both individual initiative and a spirit of collaboration and encourages ongoing professional development and growth. We believe in championing an inclusive culture that embraces differences and encourages employees to challenge themselves and their colleagues. We never settle for “good enough” but stretch ourselves and our teams towards improvement and progress in all we do.
Learn more about our history, values, strategies and organization by visiting us at http://www.pernod-ricard-usa.com/
Strong consumer centric leader and people manager with a passion for driving efficiency. Drive excellence in product delivery to market while achieving critical Supply Chain Operations KPIs. Foster continuous improvement in distributor management and supply planning processes. Develop and maintain a robust supply network that includes inter-affiliate, third party and customers. Champion the Sales and Operations Planning Process for Pernod Ricard USA and be the key liaison with Global counterparts to ensure successful roll up of the supply plan.
- Responsible for the monthly S&OP process. Develop best in class supply and demand management framework.
- Drive excellence throughout the Planning team, through the implementation of state-of-the-art tools and processes.
- Own and manage supply challenges within the U.S.A. including communications to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Partner with key stakeholders in Operations, Sales, Finance, Marketing and Customers to achieve customer service excellence. Build strong relationships and ensure excellent comprehension of the business drivers.
- Optimizing supply chain spends and inventory in both owned and third-party warehousing including minimizing slow moving and obsolescence.
- Focus on continuous improvement to develop and maintain a world class supply chain organization.
- Support the Innovation process to ensure timely execution throughout the value chain to our customers.
- Leads, coaches, motivates, and develops team in line with Company values to maximize employee engagement and performance.
Key Competencies and Qualifications
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management or related field. MBA is preferred.
- 10+ years experience on fast-moving consumer goods, ideally in Food & Beverage. Alcohol Beverage preferred.
- Successful track record of managing operations in a well-run, customer-focused business that sells physical products at significant scale.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and mentor large teams.
- Sales & Operations planning experience/proficiency.
- Significant “hands-on” experience in change management.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Prior experience owning and leading an operation of significant scale and scope from end-to-end.
- Excellent leadership skills that promote team development and performance.
- Acute attention to detail and highly organized.
- Highly analytical and critical thinker.
- An eagerness to identify opportunities, find solutions, execute plans, and evaluate results critically.
- A passion for solving problems from end-to-end.
Pernod Ricard USA offers competitive compensation, performance bonuses and domestic & international career development opportunities.
Pernod Ricard USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Offers will be subject to United States local terms.