Directs and coordinates activities of one or more divisions and participates in formulating and developing long range goals and objectives by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate managers.
• Responsible for the realization of division objectives for sales and revenues.
• Responsible for a healthy and productive relationship with suppliers and customers.
• Responsible for appropriate staffing, maintenance, and development of the sales organization in order to accomplish the division’s goals and objectives.
• Will organize the structure of management to ensure that the sales organization is appropriately staffed for the achievement of division and supplier sales objectives.
• Responsible for communicating to all sales management personnel the sales goals of the organization to be established in a sales plan incorporating supplier objectives.
• Maintains external relationships with community and governmental entities as necessary for the successful operation of the company, i.e. public relations.
• Will make monthly sales forecasts in the last week of each month for the following month to be communicated to State Sales Finance Team for inclusion in the product calculations for timely procurement activities.
• Provides guidance to statewide sales finance division concerning product pricing and gross margin strategies, provides independent recommendations to the Senior VP and State EVP when a disparity exists between pricing / margin conclusions and those of Sales Finance.
Master’s college degree, preferred; four to ten years of management experience in adult beverage industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite software and order processing systems or the aptitude to learn. Requires a current, valid state driver's license, ability to meet vehicle insurance requirements as defined by the Company and Alcohol Beverage Commission (ABC) License, as required by the state. The employee must regularly lift up to 30 pounds.