WHO IS INFINIUM SPIRITS?
Infinium Spirits was founded in 2005 and is headquartered in Sunny Southern California—we’re excited to call San Diego our new home! Since our establishment, we’ve sought to partner with family-owned, high-growth brands–brands with a history and heritage that match our own such as Seagram’s Vodka, Templeton Rye, Skrewball Whiskey, and Corralejo Tequila.
COME WORK WITH US
We’re about constant innovation—never settling. We work ceaselessly to enhance our tight portfolio of high-performance brands, staying on high alert at all times; we keep our ears to the ground and eyes on the prize.
Thanks to this precision, we’ve assembled a unique and blended portfolio of game-changing brands. And we’ve only just started. We love what we do, and we have fun doing it!
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
ABOUT THE JOB
Infinium Spirits, Inc. is a fast-paced environment with a high-performing & passionate team. The Infinium Marketing Director will lead and inspire the Brand Marketing Division. You will have a dynamic team that you will lead and develop their talent. In addition, you will be responsible for designing the overall Infinium brand marketing strategy, developing annual plans, coordinating the plan development, and directing successful execution.
This is an opportunity to work with one of the hottest brand portfolios in the industry! In addition to the existing brands and brand assets, we will be looking to innovate new brands to capitalize on industry growth trends and opportunities. To be successful in this role, the Marketing Director must have a good understanding of its consumer targets, customers and distributor partners with strong creative, planning, analytical and organization skills. The role will report to the Vice President of Marketing.
- Coach, mentor and lead team of Brand Managers and support of their direct reports.
- Use data and research to develop, implement and measure brand strategy.
- Oversee annual Brand Blueprint/ Brand Book refresh, validating brand positioning, target consumers, and competitive set as a result of thorough performance analysis and market trends.
- Establish and oversee execution of annual marketing budget.
- Lead annual planning process, establishing annual priority calendar and oversee plan development to support it.
- Provide tools and materials to enable Sales Team to execute effectively.
- Work with Sales Team to establish pricing strategy to maximize profit and market share in balance with consumer perception and market factors.
- Oversee digital and traditional marketing campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Work with brand team to execute effective SEO & Social Media strategy
- Manage agency relationships, evaluating the best fit for our portfolio’s needs and ensure partnership is effective and efficient.
AM I THE RIGHT FIT?
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field. Masters is preferred.
- Successful track record in Senior Marketing roles and creating Marketing Campaigns. International experience is a plus
- Proven ability to create annual plans and manage budgets
- Passion for leading a team and developing talent
- Excellent leadership, communication and decision-making skills
- Advertising campaign experience (Digital, Print, Audio, etc.), both campaign development and media buying
- Agency management experience
- Social Media platform development and execution
- This position will require travel from time to time into the market to evaluate campaign effectiveness
- This position involves working with alcoholic beverages and working in environments where alcoholic beverages are served and consumed.
- Willingness to occasionally work in loud, poorly lit environments and outdoor environments.
- Occasional lifting up to 45 lbs., bending, sitting, standing, manual dexterity, reaching, visual acuity.