A new division of Pernod Ricard is the introduction of our Digital Transformation organization which will support the deployment of Key Digital Programs (KDPs) and foster the digital enablement of teams and digital culture across the organization. We are looking for a Program Deployment Director to lead the implementation of KDPs including the pilot in single markets and roll out to other markets. They will partner closely with the Program Deployment Managers, local Market teams and our Global teams to ensure the adoption of KDPs in each market. They will ensure that the local business processes and specificities are considered, with the final objective of a complete adoption and buy-in from market teams ( i.e. drive change management at the Market level.)
Roles and Responsibilities:
Define, monitor and lead the deployment plan of KDPs within each Market:
- Define KDP deployment roadmaps and validate it with the steering instances at Global and Market level
- Monitor its progress ensuring that schedule, process, resources, performances and budget are respected.
- Focus on deploying one specific KDP at a first step, or deploying several KDPs in a multiple markets
- In a typical first phase, deploy the KDP in one bigger, or several smaller, pilot markets and adopt a ‘learning by doing’ approach:
- On-the-job understanding of the KDP
- Frequent interactions with Market teams to co-build, adapt and ensure the solution adoption
- In a typical later phase, deploy the KDP at a more global level in target Markets, leveraging the experience and knowledge gained in the initial phase to deploy the KDP in ‘roll-out’ mode.
- Be “staffed” on a KDP/Market on a regular-changing basis, adapted to the pace of the digital projects, typically for 3-4 months periods corresponding to a “sprint”.
During the deployment, collaborate closely with Market level team to:
- Support in setting-up appropriate governance and monitoring process at Market level to ensure smooth implementation within Market
- Build and adapt the solution to the local business needs with Market teams while ensuring that all decisions are in line with global guidelines and objectives
- Deploy the KDP at a more global level in target Markets, leveraging the experience and knowledge gained in the initial phase to deploy the KDP in ‘roll-out’ mode.
- Assist in all relevant meetings and workshops to onboard teams (IT, commercial, marketing, finance, etc.)
- Provide input and feedback to Global KDP teams in order to provide useful specific Market information needed to start and run the KDP on the Market and also to identify fine-tuning of the solution in case of a specificity needing the solution to be adapted to a Market
- Support Market teams to design and perform tests of the KDP on the Market
Support Market teams with adoption and drive change management.
- Ensure the correct adoption of the KDP within Market by identifying relevant trainings and delivering them to Market teams. This will be done in collaboration with the Change Management office head and the Upskilling Manager, in collaboration with Market HR teams.
- Support Market teams with adoption, and identify fine-tuning of the solution, business processes, incentives and communications to ensure expected business benefits are reached, and insights are gathered to enhance solutions in the market, or for future deployments.
Coach one or several KDP Deployment Managers
- Share best practices on cultural or business uses
- Align and facilitate deployment plan, assist in working through any obstacles, business issues that may come up
- Help them make key decisions particularly in complex regions/markets
- Key External stakeholders: Consulting companies, training companies
- Internal stakeholders: KDP owners, KDP managers, PMO Leader, Change Management office, Digital & Change Upskilling Manager, local market teams
- Job scope: international with a dedication to the North America region (+ potentially Mexico)
- Availability to travel: 50%
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA preferred.
- 7-10 years of professional experience in consulting company or multinational company in a complex matrixed organization
- Experience in rolling out digital and/or AI solutions (and/or IT service with a strong digital background) in several countries
- Empathy to understand untold barriers of adoption and find creative ways to problem solve
- Ability and maturity/seniority to challenge country business teams regarding existing processes
- Pragmatic and capable to solve complex issues when translating business operations into data scientist constraints
- Expert in identifying business risks and mitigating them.
- Ability to drive change and gain alignment from key stakeholders
- Excellent people/leadership skills with experience influencing and collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Understands data, software, and principles of advanced modeling techniques
- Good knowledge of financial methods and tools