Searching for an experienced, and charismatic Brewery Sales Representative to join our sales team in the Dallas/Ft Worth area as we continue to grow!
A successful individual in this role is entrepreneurial, and is highly self-motivated to achieve aggressive sales targets. Just as important to us are the lifetime relationships we build and maintain with our distributors, customers and consumers. This role encompasses night and weekend brewery-related events. There is opportunity for leadership, growth and expansion with us as we continue to grow.
If you want to be a part of this fast-growing craft brewery, please email your resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Sales Representative” in the subject line. Include a cover letter or an email explaining your interest in this role.
Job Qualifications and Requirements:
- 4-year college degree required
Minimum Work Experience:
- 2+ years of previous sales experience (beer distributor, supplier, or other alcohol sales)
- Demonstrated success in achieving goals.
- Clean driving record, no drugs
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of both on-premise and off-premise sales and marketing tactics
Skills & Capabilities:
- Current relationships with account buyers and distributors.
- Proven track record of increasing sales, new distribution, and excellent customer service
- Proficient in sales tracking and analysis using Excel and able to learn new software
- Identify and proactively resolve pressing issues
- Observe competitive trends, new items & field sales insights and report to Manager
- Provide manager and Distributor with recap of retail execution and performance
- Math competency
- Highly organized and efficient with time management
- Plan your work schedule 2-3 weeks in advance
- Ability to frequently drive a car, reach, twist, stoop, crouch, stand and walk
- Must be able to lift kegs and cases of beer
- Exhibit a high sense of urgency, be well organized, possess a great attitude, be a team player and showcase the ability to build strong working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.